• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2022 Tent Poll

Are you registered for Carlisle, 2022, and did list FBBO as Club affiliation ?

• Yes, registered as FBBO Member

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Yes, registered, but not FBBO

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Plan on going but haven't registered yet

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I received my registration in the mail today, a little later because I am in Canada. I foresee a problem. My parking spot is in R125 which appears to be right across the road from the FBBO tent. I think I will have to stock up on more beer.:lol:
We will be bringing a good amount. But drink responsibly my friend.

Just being neighbourly. I figured we may have a lot of visitors.

John is sober. He drives. I’m drinkin.

FxBO Picnic Details

Folks, sorry for the late posting, but my trip across the country has delayed some of my efforts.

Last year, I held a picnic and requested that people "reserve" their food. I sponsored the cost, but other folks brought some stuff as well. I think the event turned out well.

I will again hold a picnic lunch on Saturday, 16 July at the FBBO tent. Time will be noon until about 1. I will sponsor some burgers, dogs, etc., but rather than reserving food it will be first come, first served until we either run out of food or run out of hungry members! This picnic will also be open to our FABO, FCBO and FEBO friends as well.
Come meet and greet some of the great members on the forum!

I am also working on having a cooler at the tent for free water (maybe other beverages as well) that you can grab at any time Thursday - Saturday. More details on this coming up in future posts as I work on Carlisle planning.

Finally, if you are willing to help in any way, please send me a PM here so I can coordinate activities and what we will have.

Thanks,

Hawk

Any pics of the FBBO gang from recent years past? It'll give me a heads up on who's who! :popcorn2:

I received my registration in the mail today, a little later because I am in Canada. I foresee a problem. My parking spot is in R125 which appears to be right across the road from the FBBO tent. I think I will have to stock up on more beer.:lol:
I'm in R122 which is right beside the early valiant /barracuda tent. you are 3 spots down.
Do you think the other group will be pissed?

FxBO Picnic Details

Folks, sorry for the late posting, but my trip across the country has delayed some of my efforts.

Last year, I held a picnic and requested that people "reserve" their food. I sponsored the cost, but other folks brought some stuff as well. I think the event turned out well.

I will again hold a picnic lunch on Saturday, 16 July at the FBBO tent. Time will be noon until about 1. I will sponsor some burgers, dogs, etc., but rather than reserving food it will be first come, first served until we either run out of food or run out of hungry members! This picnic will also be open to our FABO, FCBO and FEBO friends as well.
Come meet and greet some of the great members on the forum!

I am also working on having a cooler at the tent for free water (maybe other beverages as well) that you can grab at any time Thursday - Saturday. More details on this coming up in future posts as I work on Carlisle planning.

Finally, if you are willing to help in any way, please send me a PM here so I can coordinate activities and what we will have.

Thanks,

Hawk
Hey Hawk,

I'll be bringing a butt load of pulled pork and requisite accessories for Saturday.

I will be at ca 216 - ca 218 i will have 67 satellite and belvedere, parts and some 65 belvedere stuff, wondering if anyone would be interested in the 65 hardtop roof, if so I would bring it, haven't removed it, or the front and rear glass,just would rather leave it as is ,if no interest easier to keep safe.I also will be bringing my 69 fastback barracuda 318 to hopefully find it a home. This will aid in the rest of my 70 rr build. See you there!

B306.

5482AFBF-74E4-4E4B-842D-D146B8A032FC.png

You can park your trailer outside the gates on a local street right out from the fairgrounds. Also your car also on the streets. No charge. Get there early though as everyone else has the same idea. Farther you have to walk to the gate then. Put a lock on everything when you leave your car out there and trailer. Also, trailer parking outside Gate 1 where the old factory used to be. Lots of locals in area have parking also for cars and trailers they usually charge $10 to $20 a day to park.

Will the Kanooks be allowed to come into the country this year?? Last year border was shut down to them and no Canadians could come to the event. Would have been over 3,000 cars last year as it was pure pandamonium crowd wise like I've never seen before. It was great!! I have been doing this show (vending) for just about 20 years now and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Also, don't forget there will be DRAG RACING FRIDAY NIGHT at South Mountain Dragway (1/8 mile track) They are also having a cruise in at the track this year. Not sure what that all entails with the cruise in there but that's new this year. They have been having drags there for the MOPARs for 20 plus years there every year this event is held in July at Carlisle. Awesome time there on Friday only. Visit their website at Southmountainraceway.com Location is: South Mountain Raceway. 1107 Petersburg Road. Boiling Springs, PA 17007 Phone is: 717-323-0210 They are also on FB. Location is about 10 miles or less from the Carlisle Fairgrounds. Back in the day Carlisle used to run a free shuttle bus to the track back and forth for spectators. They stopped doing that years ago though. See you all there!

Wizard

mopar-battle-for-the-mountain-scaled.jpg

We made it down yesterday and headed over to the fairgrounds to check it out. I met Richard and picked up my trunk carpet. Thanks again Richard. Leaving soon to get set up for the day.

IMG_20220714_164142653_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220714_164201611_HDR.jpg

Looking forward to stopping by the tent at some point. Looks like a good setup. Will there be some sort of donation jar (tip jar, whatever) to thank the organizers for their efforts? This will be my first time at this event, so I'm looking forward to the overload of too much awesome stuff!

Auto Transport Service
Back