• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2023: Tell us your vending spot or car you are bringing!

I will assume

It’s done - Fixed - Alive
I dropped off my extra bumper Friday so it could be done in time. It was fixed, painted and buffed. All that was left was the bumper assembly and repaint the pin stripe on the quarter. I expect it to be done by the end of the week. Looked great!

Planning on bringing the Cuda' this year:

IMG_0463.JPG

Possible change in plans. I took the car in for alignment today and the upper control arm bushings are shot. I thought the previous owner had changed them, but obviously not. I am guessing that the lowers will need changing as well. Unless I can find someone who can do it soon, I may be riding shotgun in my buddy's 2010 SRT Challenger.

I will be bringing my Scat Pack 1320 Challenger. Just registered today. Gave up on having time to get the coronet ready, so just bringing the challenger. I put FBBO for my group.
20230406_151656.jpg

Possible change in plans. I took the car in for alignment today and the upper control arm bushings are shot. I thought the previous owner had changed them, but obviously not. I am guessing that the lowers will need changing as well. Unless I can find someone who can do it soon, I may be riding shotgun in my buddy's 2010 SRT Challenger.
You could just buy the cheap reproduction upper A- arms with upper ball joints and stick them in.
Just be sure the bushings aren't loose the way they come I had to swap out a couple.
The uppers don't do much they'll be fine.

Just let the lowers go til later as that is a project.
You said it drives pretty well?

Thanks Don. The update is that I have ordered all of the bushings and I have a shop willing to do the job on Tuesday. I am dropping the car off Monday, so all going well I will be back in the game.

The car had developed a pull to the right and it was starting to scallop the tires on the inside edges. That is why I took it back in for the alignment in the first place.

Thanks Don. The update is that I have ordered all of the bushings and I have a shop willing to do the job on Tuesday. I am dropping the car off Monday, so all going well I will be back in the game.

The car had developed a pull to the right and it was starting to scallop the tires on the inside edges. That is why I took it back in for the alignment in the first place.
Good. Hopefully you will be able to get it to Carlisle!

Hopefully they know how to remove the lower bushing, that's the tough one.

He did my buddy's 67 Dart. He did say it was a rotten job, so I am guessing he has run into it before.

Dave in with 68-69 Chargers, modified I think. I have to check the oil and weld the sway bar bracket back together that broke on power tour. Will be hanging around B55-58 also, I think that's the numbers.
22683.jpeg

Look for this thing although I don't spend much time at it.

Dave in with 68-69 Chargers, modified I think. I have to check the oil and weld the sway bar bracket back together that broke on power tour. Will be hanging around B55-58 also, I think that's the numbers.View attachment 1486660
Look for this thing although I don't spend much time at it.
Dave, that "thing" is cool as hell and runs great. I wouldn't kick it out of my garage!

did the AMC thing in Knoxville last week. getting things together for Carlisle
i will be bringing the TX 62 with title and some other stuff i got laying around. will be in CA 216-19
will have some AMC stuff as well.
and Adam will be there with some of his wears...

img (24).jpg

We will be in P55-56. Not sure exactly what I am bringing. I will go through
the shop this week and see what I do not need.

Name is Berkeley, 'BryanH'
20230625_100123.jpg
and I will be trailering 'Maggie Jo'. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise. Registered as FBBO, spot is R123, we're looking forward to seeing ya'll.

I will not have Max again this year. He is in the shop for trans. work. Oh, Boo Hoo! I will be at H90-92. I am delivering parts again so I might not even have my canopy up. You'll know if I am there if the Dodge Church van is in the space. If you are looking for me I may be at the space in back of me. Friends, food and alcohol!

Auto Transport Service
Back