• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2024

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
who is coming and what ya bringing and where is ya at??? il be in CA215-220 and 181 and 82 gate 7. im brining the 62 wagon running or not and the Ram Charger. maby someone will want it this year.
will have some oddball parts as well as AMC stuff. 70-72 hornet 71-74 javelin body parts engines 343 360 . will bring if ya tell me ahead of time. .. if ya looking for something special let me know. don't know if pop is coming this year or not..... will be staying on site...
the SC is up for grabs too.
1478943-b8011081e9feda68760d7a2f571bb76b.jpg
1f98960b72fccc85_2022-11-06_03-07-29.jpeg
download (10).jpg

img (24).jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm...Maybe I'll look into making the trip out.

I was in Columbus in 2004, the year of the Charger. I was blown away at the amount of cars at the show. 224 Chargers alone. I didn't have time to see any of the drag racing, I was busy enough with looking at the cars and walking the swap meet.
I've been a West coast guy all my life. Our shows out here are nowhere near that size. It is strange too.....folklore has told us about the rich California car culture so why is it that an all Mopar show is under 600 cars?
I'm not complaining...The CPW club in southern CA do what they can. They would gladly find room for more show cars if more people brought them. Their venue can accommodate more participants if they got them.
For years, leaving here for more than a couple of days meant finding someone to watch the 4 dogs. Now we are down to just 2 so that makes it easier.
Mary would be joining me, of course.

IMG_3002.JPG

Hoping everyone is listing the F(x)BBO sites for the Club affiliation ? It's GREAT to have the Tent to gather at !!!
all the years i have been there. i have never had time to find yall. and i messed up... i will be in CA 215-220 and 181-82 so i have lots of room if yall want to bring something. im not selling my spots .. but am willing to share....lol

It's a little difficult for me to bring a car, but will be flying in to attend. Still got to book a hotel room.

the question is........ will @kiwigtx be in attendance?
Well....you never know your luck...... :lol:

The bigger questions are - will there be enough hot dogs and will they have tomato ketchup on them? :poke:

If I was to attend, can we all try to make an extra effort and get Hawk that elusive "Best Club Attendance" trophy? :thumbsup:

I promise that if I do show up, I'll be at 10/10 compared to how I am on this forum.

01 funny 7.gif

01 face 21.jpg

he bigger questions are - will there be enough hot dogs and will they have tomato ketchup on them? :poke:
White Hots - But don't let me see you put ketchup on them or I'm afraid we can't be friends.

I was in Columbus in 2004, the year of the Charger. I was blown away at the amount of cars at the show. 224 Chargers alone. I didn't have time to see any of the drag racing, I was busy enough with looking at the cars and walking the swap meet.
I've been a West coast guy all my life. Our shows out here are nowhere near that size. It is strange too.....folklore has told us about the rich California car culture so why is it that an all Mopar show is under 600 cars?
I'm not complaining...The CPW club in southern CA do what they can. They would gladly find room for more show cars if more people brought them. Their venue can accommodate more participants if they got them.
For years, leaving here for more than a couple of days meant finding someone to watch the 4 dogs. Now we are down to just 2 so that makes it easier.
Mary would be joining me, of course.

View attachment 1618542
I was in Columbus in 2004. I have been at Carlisle every year since 1992,except for 2020 because of the scamdemic! I will be there this year too,God willing and if the creek don't rise!

Auto Transport Service
Back