• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle area Motels

68rt

Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a Motel in the Carlisle area to stay for the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals this summer. Perfer a Motel that is safe for the car and has a nice turnout of Mopars and folks. The last couple of years the Motel I stayed at , my car was only one of three, what a snore.
thanks for the imput.....

Check out where mopar collectors guide is gonna be. Radisson in camp hill i think. They usually throw some sort of festivities. That would probably be the place to be if youre looking for hot mopar action to the max!

Some of us Canucks are staying at park inn by radisson, in Mechanicsburg 717-697-0321
got a really good price by booking through motel and they said they had lots of parking
I got the motel name from some other on line molar guys from Ontario, hope this helps.
Looking for a Motel in the Carlisle area to stay for the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals this summer. Perfer a Motel that is safe for the car and has a nice turnout of Mopars and folks. The last couple of years the Motel I stayed at , my car was only one of three, what a snore.
thanks for the imput.....

Check out where mopar collectors guide is gonna be. Radisson in camp hill i think. They usually throw some sort of festivities. That would probably be the place to be if youre looking for hot mopar action to the max!

X2.. We stayed there last year and already booked for this year. About 40 Mopars in the parking lot, plenty of room for trailers. Its about 30 min. from the Fairground, either through towns, 30mph, or a highway blast and come in on nice quiet 2 lane. Rooms are reasonable, here is the link.

http://www.radisson.com/camp-hill-hotel-pa-17011-3734/pacamphi

X3 on the Radisson. It was a pretty cool joint. Swillin' beer poolside with a couple of Southern Maryland radicals and a live band to boot.

Most of the motels on the Pike have full parking lots with MOPARS,just remember you need a hood in the state pf PA,don't ask how I know:blob8::angryfire:

Attachments

• 100_4841.jpg
    100_4841.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_4842.jpg
    100_4842.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 216
Is the cop taking a picture of the engine for himself, or is he snapping 8x10 glossy photographs and putting a paragraph on the back of each one explaining exactly what it is so it can be used as evidence?:rolling:
Im just glad someone got a picture of him taking the picture

Have fun. I go to Vegas, Reno and Los Angeles. Low humidity. Don't forget the bug spray and umbrellas.

X2.. We stayed there last year and already booked for this year. About 40 Mopars in the parking lot, plenty of room for trailers. Its about 30 min. from the Fairground, either through towns, 30mph, or a highway blast and come in on nice quiet 2 lane. Rooms are reasonable, here is the link.

http://www.radisson.com/camp-hill-hotel-pa-17011-3734/pacamphi
I just checked the link, it says it is full for that time period , It seems like the places are getting filled up quick, better not wait.

Thanks
Some of us Canucks are staying at park inn by radisson, in Mechanicsburg 717-697-0321
got a really good price by booking through motel and they said they had lots of parking
I got the motel name from some other on line molar guys from Ontario, hope this helps.

Call the hotel directly, the website has shown those dates booked for quite some time as they set aside rooms for a few clubs and others. Tell them you are with the Mopr Collectors Guide group or Mopar Maniacs, they probably still have rooms @$118 per night.

Call the hotel directly, the website has shown those dates booked for quite some time as they set aside rooms for a few clubs and others. Tell them you are with the Mopr Collectors Guide group or Mopar Maniacs, they probably still have rooms @$118 per night.

Got the Room, Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back