Hi Y'all I planned to restore my carbs after the engine rebuild was all done. Whilst waiting for parts to arrive from your side of the world, I've decided to use my time wisely and get started on the carbs first. So these - Are now this - Have a look at the crap found at the bottom of the fuel bowl of the secondary carb (the secondary jets were both blocked with crap - no wonder it made no power!) - They came apart with not too much trouble, just broke one brass throttle plate screw, but drilled it out OK. With the corrosion I found in the bowls, I thought the jets were in stuck for good, but no, they came out easily. :hello2: Monday I am dropping all the steel parts off for zinc plating and the castings off for vapor blasting. I have rebuilt plenty of carbs over the years, but never restored them to this level, so I took loads of photos whilst stripping them and made a photobook (with kind thanks to my employer:icon_pirat. If anybody would like to chime in with tips or lessons learnt by genuine experience in these things, please feel free!