• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger Bumble Bee Stripes

PhoenixGraphix

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
8:48 AM
Reaction score
Check out Phoenix Graphix extensive decal line for all your needs.

As a licensed Restoration manufacturer for Chrysler you are assured you are receiving the best quality decals available in the marketplace. MOPAR_CT303.jpg

That's cool, but why did you tell me 2 separate times that you would send me a couple samples for my Charger and not follow through?? Still waiting after 2 months.

Please send your request with your information directly to Anne@phoenixgraphix explaining that you did not receive requested information and she will take care of your request.

Go with performance car graphics decals out of Flordia. I've used them several time and there dead on. The have an online catalog to look at.

Go with performance car graphics decals out of Flordia. I've used them several time and there dead on. The have an online catalog to look at.

I did and am very happy with them. Phoenix kind of pi$$ed me off when the guy answering the phone told me on 2 separate occasions that some samples were in the mail. I don't have any time for people who run their shops like that.

We have an online catalog as well. As suggested contact Anne@phoenixgraphix for your requests. No email request was ever seen by her and if you could provide proof that one was ever sent that would be great as we want to make sure we are receiving emails from this site.

No emails were sent as I wanted to talk to a person. At the time I was debating using a black stripe on my black car and wanted to know my options as this was all new to me. I called the # on your website and got ahold of a guy by the name of Chris. He seemed very helpful and offered to send me some samples the next day. Perfect - then I can see the differences before buying. I waited 2 weeks without receiving anything before calling back. Called back and got ahold of the same guy. He had all my info right in front of him and said he would get the samples out the same day. This has been at least 2 months ago now. After making the second call, I decided to call Performance Car Graphics. This guy was great explaining all my options. He offered to send some samples, which I had in 2 days. Not only did he send me blacks, but several other colors as well with handwritten notes on the backs telling me the advantages and disadvantages of every one. Needless to say after all this, I didn't hesitate buying from Performance Car Graphics - which I did. I don't figure I should have to beg anybody to take my money. The thing is, I would have never even looked elsewhere if Chris would have just followed through on what he said he was going to do by sending out the samples in a timely manner.

Last edited:
I would like to have a set, but customized a tad bit. I like the super bee style, but would like it to say CSS instead of super bee and be silver in color. Just talkin' out loud at the moment.

We are very sorry for your inconvience and will show Chris and his Supervisor your comments. We will follow up with this and appreciate your above feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Please call and ask for Jacob or Nathan. One of them will be able to tell you if they can customize the css decals for you. Thank you

Auto Transport Service
Back