• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheap B-body I just picked up

Timmayy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:12 PM
Reaction score
I see the thread about Mopars under 10K so I thought I would share my new find. 65 Coronet 4 door /6 auto 8 3/4 rear. When I say the body is nice I mean the body is NICE! Doors, rockers, floors, trunk, frame are all in excellent original rust free condition. One 1/2 quarter replaced with trunk extension. Lower front fenders need work. Other than that it really is nice. Everything works, heat def. all gauges, lights and even the AM radio with the oldschool FM converter. trans rebuilt in 2013, new exhaust, starter, dual master cylinder, exhaust manifold, converted to Pertronix electronic ignition. Turn key and go. Just needs some interior work and a carb adjustment. I bought it for $2300. Yeah it's a 4 door but it's a great car to geek around town. Just got it this morning.

my 65 Dodge.jpg

Awesome!

...but we're going to need more pictures than that!!!

Awesome!

...but we're going to need more pictures than that!!!
I'll get more. Just cleaning it up a bit.

I have my convertible Sport Satellite and my 440 Dart but this car is just fun to geek around with. Now my wife won't get mad at me for taking her old wagon out.

There are a lot of guys converting those 4 door 62 to 65 cars from 4 door cars into two door post cars. Its quite doable.

There are a lot of guys converting those 4 door 62 to 65 cars from 4 door cars into two door post cars. Its quite doable.
Nah, I like it they way it is. It reminds me of my childhood. Dad had a 68 Polara 4 door and my older sister's husband had a 4 door Dart with a /6.

Auto Transport Service
Back