• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Checkout this '73

What sucks is right now we're swimming in low-buck 73/74 cars, but when you actually get the money to buy one, there's never one to be had. :) It's always feast and famine in this hobby.

I found three RRs within 50 miles of my house last year for under $1500. all projects, but all solid. A 70 (B5/383), a 72 (340), and a 73 (E5/340). Also a factory 4 speed Duster, and a T top Aspen R/T and a Super Coupe- both with perfect quarters and nice interiors.

There were so many floating around, I decided to buy a 22 car garage, so I could start buying cars. That deal came together in Feb, and I've only found 2 parts cars with bad quarters since then, besides my Sat. At least the "warehouse" is cash positive and I still have five personal units there. I watched two of those Roadrunners sell on ebay for tripple the craigslist asking price after being on CL for 8+ months :(

you gonna share :eusa_think::headbang:

the way i gauge a value is by using the ebay search engine there is a selection for all auctions that have ended recently weather they sell or not and see what people are willing to pay. when i bought my 72 sate with a 440 transplant the average was around 8500 for one in similar shape.

Yep!

What sucks is right now we're swimming in low-buck 73/74 cars, but when you actually get the money to buy one, there's never one to be had. :) It's always feast and famine in this hobby.

Seems this happens with the parts ive seen also.. If i wasn't looking there was all kinds of them.. Then when ive tried to get the parts, none can be found, took me two years to find one, then it got lost in the mail, showed up 2 months later though.. Funny how things work sometimes!

Seems this happens with the parts ive seen also.. If i wasn't looking there was all kinds of them.. Then when ive tried to get the parts, none can be found, took me two years to find one, then it got lost in the mail, showed up 2 months later though.. Funny how things work sometimes!

I know how you feel. I went looking for sail panels and found tons of them. I bought the set that had the best price, then they sat around the garage for weeks waiting for me to get the headliner in. Then I open the box to install them and ooops... they are panels for a Charger SE and not a Roadrunner.

"No problem" says I as I go to find another set. There wasn't another set to be had for almost a month after that.

I found three RRs within 50 miles of my house last year for under $1500. all projects, but all solid. A 70 (B5/383), a 72 (340), and a 73 (E5/340). Also a factory 4 speed Duster, and a T top Aspen R/T and a Super Coupe- both with perfect quarters and nice interiors.

There were so many floating around, I decided to buy a 22 car garage, so I could start buying cars. That deal came together in Feb, and I've only found 2 parts cars with bad quarters since then, besides my Sat. At least the "warehouse" is cash positive and I still have five personal units there. I watched two of those Roadrunners sell on ebay for tripple the craigslist asking price after being on CL for 8+ months :(

That's a damn good idea!!! I think I need to expand the slush fund a couple grand to allow for picking those good deals up.

couldn`t get the link to work :eusa_think:

Sorry snakeyes! I used it for a quote thing in responding to the one YY1 has in, same link, his does work, its not a different one.. My bad. :)

I was starting think I was loosing it took my wife for treatment and then I took my son up for his appt. with his doctor had problems with trying to call and get this set up as my waiting for unempl. just a bad day in all thanks for the info lets see what friday brings:headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back