• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

In all due respect to the Female take:
https://youtu.be/I45p7yv1uXc

and this, well this could make any veteran guitar player feel like throwin their **** in the river & calling it a day........this Young Woman doesnt just cut the top of Your head off, nah she shaves one into ever so thin deli slices
https://youtu.be/mK6tcgsKgps
.......peels You like an onion, sphere by sphere by sphere....

Last edited:
HOLY COW!
Gee Jimi, that is some bad *** chick on that guitar!

Hey!
The wheels on the Bug look great!

Some Great Dick Dale is the soundyrack from Dusk til Dawn ll, instrumental Snake, but Here's Tito & the Tarantulas from D to D one.....when Salma dances with the Boa(Mickey Rourke)Gotdamn lucky assed snake! D to D one is George Clooney's best bit ever, in my twisyed bible.....He was a badd motor scooter with Heart.........i dont care for tats @ all, bit i gotta say that the dummy tribal tats he sported in that role definitely added to the personification, the lacing up the neck is ketching. This guitar is fine example of unbusy, durty, in the slot soloing, just kruzin along in shade komfort......hail/hale sustain........werx for David & Robin.

https://youtu.be/dLE7Yn66XbY

From my phone, no photoshop
IMG_20160301_122910.jpgIMG_20160301_120913.jpgIMG_20160301_122950.jpgIMG_20160301_122946.jpgIMG_20160301_120917.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160301_122912.jpg
    IMG_20160301_122912.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_20160301_120858.jpg
    IMG_20160301_120858.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20160301_120833.jpg
    IMG_20160301_120833.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 170
Shhh,
Jimi, they are "seeding the skies with chemicals"......
LOL

PS: Stop dilly-dawdling and get to work!

Below 20k feet. Clouds dont sudden 20 degree turns either. The chem blends, different recipes are mixed into the jet-a, just like Prist,(anti-fungal & to keep fuel from freezing @ altitude)is blended in. This is not vapor.....nothing makes contrails below 30K......its not cold enuf to freeze hot exhaust. Its, ok, the smart phone will prevail in denial.

Whatever. I guess they were doing this way back in WWII, right?

B-17formation.JPG

Below 20k feet. Clouds dont sudden 20 degree turns either. The chem blends, different recipes are mixed into the jet-a, just like Prist,(anti-fungal & to keep fuel from freezing @ altitude)is blended in. This is not vapor.....nothing makes contrails below 30K......its not cold enuf to freeze hot exhaust. Its, ok, the smart phone will prevail in denial.

Winds at higher altitudes....
Again, 7,500 airplanes in the skies over America every hour

I leave Con-Trails when its cold in the morning and I breathe!

Winds at higher altitudes....
Again, 7,500 airplanes in the skies over America every hour

I leave Con-Trails when its cold in the morning and I breathe!

We don't want to know about your chemical blends, bee_ski :)

appleman-chart.jpg

Last edited:

Winds Aloft are different at various altitudes. They can be from calm, up to over 150 mph. You can have winds coming from 360* at 100 kts at 20K ft, and be from 260* at 50 kts at 15K ft. This explains the dispersal, and the occasional change in direction. Remember, aircraft DO climb, descend, and manuever laterally at altitude. The fact is that contrails can exist at ANY altitude, given the proper combination of temperature, humidity, and air density. Ever seen a jet take off from a COLD location, like Anchorage or Fairbanks? I have. At minus -20*F, contrails do exist as they takeoff. The exhaust does not "freeze", it is the temperature differential of the hot exhaust gases as they hit the cold air that causes the condensation.

The book definition of contrails, as shown in wiki:

Contrails (/ˈkɒntreɪlz/; short for "condensation trails") or vapor trails are line-shaped clouds sometimes produced by aircraft engine exhaust, typically at aircraft cruise altitudes several miles above the Earth’s surface. Contrails are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that often exists at these high altitudes allows the formation of the trails. Impurities in the jet exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds (0.05% by weight in jet fuel) provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail.[SUP][1][/SUP] Their formation can also be triggered by changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[SUP][2][/SUP]
Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrails form, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide, eventually resembling natural cirrus or altocumulus clouds. Persistent contrails are of interest to scientists because they increase the cloudiness of the atmosphere.[SUP][1][/SUP] The resulting cloud forms may resemble cirrus, cirrocumulus, or cirrostratus, and are sometimes called cirrus aviaticus. Persistent spreading contrails are thought by some, without overwhelming scientific proof, to have a significant effect on global climate

You say that it is not cold enough below 30k feet? You do realize that Mt. Everest is only 29k ft! Also, nobody said that the exhaust is freezing, it is the condensation that builds up inside the hot side of the engine because the of the extreme cold on the outside. Do you know how condensation is formed? Besides, if you live in California like I do, you should be more worried about Gov. Moonbeam!

I must not be the only one a bit confused about this topic.---Are we serious here?

What I get from the op is that we are being subjected to stuff from airplanes for some reason.

In one case it could be for our good with best of intentions. And it must be kept secret cause we are to stupid to understand as a group and will benefit in our ignorance for the effort.

In another case it is not for our good. We are being punished for who we are. Those that have decided to do this are just sick.

In either case the scope of a project like this has to be --big-- with many involved that can keep a secret.

One thing is true with humans and will always be. The mind creates a world within it's self from the senses giving input. The world we ALL live in that provides those sensory inputs is a constant for all of us.

Sometimes what the brain generates for us is a mix of ideas with realities. The dream world we live when asleep can spill over to the waking world and that mix can feel as factual as waking events.

As for a large number of people keeping a secret?---One of my favorite is that we never landed on the moon. How many must have been involved and kept their mouths shut.

I have no problem with folks believing what ever they chose. But when an imposition on others of their world to the rest of us moves to forcing a change in how my life is I feel a chill.

Edit add---For those that listen to others that they may respect and adopt false perceptions of reality all I can say it is-- being wrong is a tough thing to get through. If you are an activist on a topic you have a moral duty to be correct.

Being wrong and gathering followers is far worse then being right and having no followers.

Last edited:
I thought bladecutter was just joking about the chemtrails as I put as much belief in the tooth fairy. Maybe common sense is not so common.

Followers? Moral duty? Who died and made You referee? My Moral duty is to ME, THIS is just a forum & im not looking for followers, i admonish those Who follow w/o any critical thought processing, dont believe me just because i say something, or anyone else @ face. value, assess the info for onesself, One needs to think for onesself.....i think for myself, whether right or wrong, its self determined....So NOBODY just believe anything i say at a whim......at least when i posted pix, they were pix I took, not web images......i see it the way i choose, not looking for a cult of followers, it is NOT my responsibilty what People set themselves up for.....so last qualification......ALL, should THINK for themselves, dont BLINDLY follow ANYONE....like politicians for instance! Moral Duty? ROFLMFAO! Uncommon sense has brought me this far along in life, and its been a minute.

Well all I can say is don't be looking up to the heavens, with your mouth open, when a flock of geese fly overhead. Especially if they just took off. Anything can be hazardous!

Auto Transport Service
Back