• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

Dave Mason, a truly underrated guitarist!

"Mr. Fantasy"
X2

Traffic

"Only you know and I know"
" We just disagree "
" Light Up or Leave Me Alone "

WOW ..this thread sure has bent around and won't die .....now where the hell did I put that aluminum foil hat

Last edited:
X2

Traffic

" We just disagree "
" Light Up or leave me alone....
Dave Mason, Was not with traffic in 71 when "Low spark of high heeled boys" Came out. I think he just was on the first 2 Traffic albums.

X2

Traffic

" We just disagree "
" Light Up or Leave Me Alone "

WOW ..this thread sure has bent around and won't die .....now where the hell did I put that aluminum foil hat

LMAO, thats the spirit! Mines Billet, 44070. Yeah the music channel is much better.....i never thought this thread would have lasted this long.....wish my damn filler thread would have gotten the numbers, that was actually useful info & pix that took some strategizing

LMAO, thats the spirit! Mines Billet, 44070. Yeah the music channel is much better.....i never thought this thread would have lasted this long.....wish my damn filler thread would have gotten the numbers, that was actually useful info & pix that took some strategizing
Great art always goes under the Radar, Jimi. Your filler thread may not be as Popular but it is still a Great Contribution to FBBO.

Here's Barry Newman, Vanishing Point driver in cjase clips from Fear is the Key....in which they use ONE 72 Gran Torino Sport, full fastback....this a hoot, the car takes some serious punishment, lasted the whole movie.

https://youtu.be/CFDbhIJoGIk

Here's Barry Newman, Vanishing Point driver in cjase clips from Fear is the Key....in which they use ONE 72 Gran Torino Sport, full fastback....this a hoot, the car takes some serious punishment, lasted the whole movie.

https://youtu.be/CFDbhIJoGIk

Jimi, it says the vid doesnt xsist.

nvrmind, it played for me after I posted....sheeeeit...they made torinos' in 72??

[video=youtube;CFDbhIJoGIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDbhIJoGIk[/video]

this movie makes me laugh..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3c64j2DPE

and another Ford that 1500.00 car lot , 68 F 100 PU, that filmed all the footage, survivor and was resold to car lot when done. Mr Majestyk w
Charlie Bronson.....spanish dubbed clips....hardass.

https://youtu.be/RGNZ3OJnVkA
Ford made three commercials from the footage shot
Smokey & the Bandit!.....how about Mari Lu Henner & Adrienne Barbeau, in the black Countach in Cannonball Run, mercy!...Two Lane Blacktop?! 55 pro street, James Taylor, Dennis Wilson, &, i love this Guy, Warren Oates

Im not saying anything other than i have strong doubt this cluster is the result of commercial & GA traffic. Thats a lot of activity for a relatively
small quadrant of airspace. IMG_20160303_101436.jpgIMG_20160303_101256.jpgIMG_20160303_101249.jpgIMG_20160303_101204.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160303_101438.jpg
    IMG_20160303_101438.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_20160303_101252.jpg
    IMG_20160303_101252.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 132
Wednesday afternoon March 2nd as I was leaving the F-22 facility and walking to my truck here at work (Edwards AFB) a F-35 flew overhead, broke MACH and rolled into a hard turn.

I looked up and saw a huge contrail, "J" style hard turn, BIG CONTRAIL!

Jimi, I thought about you and your Chem Trails thread.

And, that is the day you called me at 4:15 PM

I personally know that F-35 was not spraying us with chemicals, he was performing flight test maneuvers

I saw that Guy! LMAO!! Yeah, this last entry was not for the conspuracy.......just a legitimate question as to the concentrated nucleus of traffic.......there is a lot of ....contrails......in a comparitively small amout of airspace, and the shadow line that seems to extend from fresher trail in upper right portion of pic taken across red object.....zoom it.....where trail is moving to horizon appears to stop, a shadowy black line appears to be extending ahead of it, the cameta did pick some of it up......what i saw had vivid definition.....no conjecture or speculation to serve up........just an oddity.

We need a poll. Who thinks chemtrails are in the boat (or plane) with the Easter Bunny and who thinks it is water Vapor...

We need a poll. Who thinks chemtrails are in the boat (or plane) with the Easter Bunny and who thinks it is water Vapor...

I see the real question here is whether the long skinny clouds left by airplanes are the visible evidence of a plot of some kind--or just what happens with normal air traffic when the weather conditions are right?

Some see odd things and just scratch their heads. Others feel odd stuff like this is sinister and "they" are coming to get us.

Example-- The moon has one side facing the earth all the time. Some think this is intentional in order to hide something on the other side. It could be where the chem. plants are and at night (when the sun is turned off) and we are asleep the chemicals are beamed into skinny clouds for us to fear.
If "THEY" ever get their **** together and improve their formula so it was not visible this conversation would go away.--At least it could be checked off the list of things to fear.--Out of sight out of mind.

Last edited:
It is true.--But some think it is impossible for that to happen by coincidence.
My point is that there are those that feel followed and see evidence at every turn.---Maybe even in the mirror??

Im not saying anything other than i have strong doubt this cluster is the result of commercial & GA traffic. Thats a lot of activity for a relatively
small quadrant of airspace.

Considering the airspace around Atlanta is always pretty full, and you have a LOT of airports in the immediate area, I'd say that traffic is perfectly normal.

[h=2]Commercial[/h]
[h=2]Military[/h]
[h=2]Municipal[/h]

Auto Transport Service
Back