• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome plating bumpers

I believe Bumper Boyz is located in the LA area. Always at the shows. Don’t have a good rep from what I understand.
I have seen Bumper Boyz at the Mopar Nationals. Their booth was across from Tri-Cities. 40-50 people at Tri-Cities booth and 6-8 people at Bumper Boyz when I was by there. Must be a difference.

Tri Cities did mine also, they straightened the rear bumper and knocked out dents, great work plus they engraved my last name on the backside of both bumpers
What model bumper, price and shipping? How long ago? Just to compare to the guy in my area. Might be just as cheap to use him if shipping is up there. His products look good.

What model bumper, price and shipping? How long ago? Just to compare to the guy in my area. Might be just as cheap to use him if shipping is up there. His products look good.
I spoke to Chip at Tri City this morning and he reckons my front and rear modified bumpers will go for around $1000 apiece. They will need extra welding and smoothing work. 4-6 week turn around.

I spoke to Chip at Tri City this morning and he reckons my front and rear modified bumpers will go for around $1000 apiece. They will need extra welding and smoothing work. 4-6 week turn around.
Does that price include shipping? I was quoted $850 from the local guy (compared to Hanlons price of $375) each back in August and he picks them up.

They did mine about 10 years ago, think it was about $550 for both, no shipping , I live 15 miles from there shop

Auto Transport Service
Back