• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

clean up and paint airgrabber unit

moparjohnny

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
i have a used one,what is good to clean it up and what kind of paint to use on it?69 roadrunner,i see black and charcoal colors around.is there a charcoal resin to spray on it? thanks

i have a used one,what is good to clean it up and what kind of paint to use on it?69 roadrunner,i see black and charcoal colors around.is there a charcoal resin to spray on it? thanks
charcoal is probably faded black (lol)...they look flat black, however someone more knowledgeable will chime in I'm sure. The superbee had orange ones.

They were not painted either orange nor black. This is the colour the fibreglass was molded. Clean it up thoroughly and leave it...is my suggestion.

if it is still a uniform color (some get discolored from heat and fumes) i have scuffed them with a scotch brite pad and then given them a coat of satin poly. others that need repair or had discoloration, i have used a black primer and then sprayed with the satin poly.
IMG_5061_zps87e43677.jpg

IMG_5060_zps8824a6a9.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back