• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Climate change?

its been changing for millions of years...... global warming obviously got Earth out of the ice age

but if you believe we have anything to do with it; tell it to the pigs in china and india.....

That BS cracks me up, like we have never had a hurricane or floods before today.

its been changing for millions of years...... global warming obviously got Earth out of the ice age

but if you believe we have anything to do with it; tell it to the pigs in china and india.....
The temperature change for natural Climate change is measured in thousands. If not tens of thousands of years. What is measured today? Is in decades. And it's increasing. That's 100x faster. How about address the fact you might be wrong?

Mentioned on our local weather tonight, it was 91 or lower in most of Alabama today, but in 1925 there was a town here that registered 112 today. There's your global warming. I think warn and cold go in cycles. Just my opinion.

First one is your proof

C9046694-81B8-463F-B7AF-591D30CADDEB.png 2A79E8EA-C2E7-4415-9153-336CE2F75FC7.jpeg A415C5B0-72C9-4E0F-AF04-2DD023C004E8.png 49489AD9-6E45-4389-9D9B-C1963D63AECB.jpeg 7B899712-646C-49B9-8CB2-6CFC5E7558D2.jpeg F9BE6755-B179-4422-90B3-7BF426E779D0.jpeg 2EE42BD7-99AF-4FEF-83FD-414E22B404CA.png

The temperature change for natural Climate change is measured in thousands. If not tens of thousands of years. What is measured today? Is in decades. And it's increasing. That's 100x faster. How about address the fact you might be wrong?
What, in your opinion, is the solution?

I believe in climate change. North America was under ice a mere 10 thousand years ago.

I believe in climate change, I also believe we have very little to do with it. Everything is a compromise, you want battery powered cars? all you southern boys better shut off them a/c units in your houses the power grid is full and grandma has to charge up to get to church. What the hell does the next generation need a car for anyway, nobody wants to go to work or if so just work from home. Battery cars my ***, it will never work

It’s going to change wether you tax us or not.. change is inevitable.(the weather) I recycle as much as possible I try to conserve and will say our forefathers were pretty smart and we have it fine tuned pretty good... leave it alone and get over it and stop wasting my time. If you want to change something move to China or India and tell them what to do! Politicians can suck the big smoke stacks on a old Detroit two stroke for all I care ! Just my opinion...
:BangHead:

Still need more evidence?

Don't worry. It's coming.
You better get rid of that uber polluting car you drive as a matter of fact get rid of all your cars......change starts with you. And when it gets cold in Minnesota dont use oil or gas or coal to keep warm (no wood either we need the trees convert CO 2 back to oxygen so dont cut them down ) just jog in place till your warm enough.

The earth was WARMER than it is now, during the Roman period. Guess all those chariots had horrible emissions standards, eh? Bonfire CO2 problems?

The earth was COLDER than it is now, during the "dark ages" and black plague.

Everything is cyclical. Ebb and flow. Tides, twice a day. Sun, once a day. Moon, once a month(ish). Seasons, four a year. Global temperature, once every few thousand years.

WE, the human race, have ZERO to do with that. It's been happening since long before we came along, and it will keep doing it long after we're gone. We, are not that important, nor are we that influential. Thinking we are, is pure arrogance.

Threads like this are created to goat members to argue, plain and simple, we all know how this is going to end up and it's by design BTW. I'm sure that is exactly what the op had in mind when he started it.

I believe that the wooden thermometers from a thousand years ago were a bit less accurate.

Yeah, its their cooking fire, not that big gas-guzzling SUV you drive around !!

Just think about how the temp is measured over the last 150 years. Where were the monitoring stations 150 years ago compared to the last 30 years? What was the accuracy of those compared to today? How is the data analysis being done? Which data points included, which excluded?
The source location, instrument accuracy over the centuries is terribly important to a conclusion.
Convince the rest of the world to take the actions our leaders seem to demand. See if China India or much of Europe will put their money where our leaders mouth is.

Auto Transport Service
Back