• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conv top frame bow spacing - 70 Satellite/RR/GTX?

Chris Many

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
So stupid me did not measure the convertible top bow spacing before I stripped my convertible top off and dismantled the frames. Now I need to figure out what the bow spacing is. The service manual doesn't provide this information. Does anyone know what the spacing is or can point me to a document that I can pull the info from?

When I did my "non-mopar" convertible a few years ago the service manual provided info on the dimensions for spacer blocks to position the bows before stapling the top pads in place. would be nice to have one for mopar.

So stupid me did not measure the convertible top bow spacing before I stripped my convertible top off and dismantled the frames. Now I need to figure out what the bow spacing is. The service manual doesn't provide this information. Does anyone know what the spacing is or can point me to a document that I can pull the info from?

When I did my "non-mopar" convertible a few years ago the service manual provided info on the dimensions for spacer blocks to position the bows before stapling the top pads in place. would be nice to have one for mopar.
I have a survivor what measurements do u need

I have a survivor what measurements do u need
thanks for offering. in the attached picture I need the distance between the rear window bow and the one just in front of it on the inside along the pad (A). just imagine you had to cut a piece of wooed to fit into the gap between the bows as shown in the white Camaro picture. I also need the distance between the center of the rear window measured from the inside edged of the moulding and the rear edge of the cap piece (B).

thanks for your assitance.
-Chris

top frame.jpg top frame2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back