• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corbin clamps

Sonny

It’s all fun til the rabbit gets the gun.
Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
I ordered a set of these clamps for my 440. Didn’t take long to realize in need the install tool. I hate screw clamps. Is there a trick to installing them like put them on the hose first?

I always put on about 3” from end and then move them up in place. Tool makes it much easier, especially with ends that rotate.

Have you considered Gates Power Grip clamps. Good pricing on Rock Auto. They do have to be destroyed for hose removal (use a soldering gun). Very clean look and constant tension.
Mike

Have you considered Gates Power Grip clamps. Good pricing on Rock Auto. They do have to be destroyed for hose removal (use a soldering gun). Very clean look and constant tension.
Mike
Those are good but looking for the stock look and no clamps to slice open my hands!

I have an ancient Snap-on corbin clamp tool. No rotating heads but does the job. Straight on or from the side will take care of 90% of all Mopar needs.

You gotta a old pair of pliers that you don't care about? Take a grinder and cut a groove in them to hold the clamp. Good Luck

K-D A29, older than than the hills!

A4262CE8-EC02-4D26-A7FB-A313F29B5954.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back