• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cordoba sells for almost 40K at Mecum

First drove my 76 in 1981 while on holiday in the U.S. Original owner gave it to me in 2009 and shipped to Australia, great ol cruiser, specially on our roads over here. If I feel a need for speed I use the 1970 VF Valiant 770 ( Mainly Dodge Dart )

20220101_134849 (1).jpg

20231214_172846.jpg

I taped all of it and FF watched the whole thing. Honestly, I'm shocked at some of the high prices. When it was on a week ago, it seemed that some of the car prices were a bit weak from where they have been. However, just when I thought the collector car market was cooling off, I was proven wrong this weekend. It still goes to show that there are plenty of high rollers out there.

Here's the results on all the Mopars .....

Dodges:
Kissimmee 2024

Plymouths:
Kissimmee 2024

So you're saying there's a chance??

How's things Mario?
LOL

Same ol chit different day, Graham. Thinkin Im guna sell the Newport come spring. She just sits outside inside a tyvek cocoon. Haven't had time to work, much less drive her.

What's new in the Great White North? Do any ice fishin this year?

LOL

Same ol chit different day, Graham. Thinkin Im guna sell the Newport come spring. She just sits outside inside a tyvek cocoon. Haven't had time to work, much less drive her.

What's new in the Great White North? Do any ice fishin this year?
We haven't had enough winter unitl a week ago for ice fishing lol. It is 55 degrees today!

We haven't had enough winter unitl a week ago for ice fishing lol. It is 55 degrees today!
Ya, us either. It's a balmy 36* right now. We did have that cold snap (as Im sure you did too) for a week and a half, but im sure the ice ain't guna be real safe right now with the mild temps. lol

For posterity:

VIN: SS22K9R227469

Auto Transport Service
Back