• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

could use some help 67 coronet

Turnnbank

Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
I posted in another thread but maybe I wasn't clear. Last fall I bought this car .. its a 76 coronet 2 door post. I have hardly ever seen them nore can I find any literature on this vehicle.. Am I wrong in thinking that this is slightly rare? I realize this isn't going to be like superbee rare but other than the Vin information I'm not coming up with much. There was one for sale here online a while back that was pulled out of a barn but I have never really seen many or any others.. I can't find brochures or anything. Any one have any idea's about the history of this model .. any information would be great .. maybe even a guess. Ive had guys tell me that this is kind of a great find but couldn't exactly tell me why LOL ..

The 'post' cars were usually the bottom of the line cars and most came with /6 engines but you could order one with just about anything that the factory offered back then, including 426 Hemi. I have a 66 Bevedere I....basically, it's the same car only from the Plymouth line. Mine came with the /6 auto, and has ac which is kinda rare. Back in the day, these would show up here and there. Not sure what the production numbers were tho. I just sold one of my 66's....had two of them.

there you go .. thats more like it .. I do know that this had a 6 in it . and it was the bottom of the wrung as far as options. If i'm not mistaken I think that they may have only make about 2000 of these that year.. but i'm not sure.. I thought it was cool just because it was different from the 2 door hard top when I bought it .. I can't even find a brochure or anything for it though. I would like to find something on it..

Posted link to production numbers on "lets see your 66-67" thread...got browser tabs mixed up.

Thanks guys this is really helpful.. I have been looking for this stuff all over..

Auto Transport Service
Back