• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CPP front disk brake conversion

Huicho417

Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello to all, I recently did a front disk brake conversion from CPP on my 67 dodge coronet with stock 318. The car was manual brakes. Happy to report that it all went good and looks great. I am having issues locating where the line from brake booster would connect to on the intake manifold. Any feedback would be appreciated and with pictures even better.

C77C742A-CB7D-473C-9DF1-620931EA7937.jpeg E3A76114-4283-41A3-A258-7C71E7ABDB74.jpeg E62B05AE-7F5A-416B-8A1C-062687B634AE.jpeg

It's all good fellas, this site has been great with the progress of my project. I cannot thank everyone enough for the amount of hours ya'll have saved me. Probably a good idea to go ahead and reorganize the wires anyways. Although, I have had to do some alterations due to the bad carburetor. I still need to get some new horns and a new vintage air A/C in the near future.

Coronet.jpg

He posted this: "Any feedback would be appreciated". It wasn't meant to be rude, honestly. Toughin' up, guys. Most of the people on this site are not rude and only want to help. Don't read into things.

Question from someone about to do the same on a 66'..What made the ccp kit your choice as im having difficulty deciding? thanks

The size of the brake booster did not conflict with anything else. It also allowed me to keep the stock firewall bracket and was a direct bolt on.

Auto Transport Service
Back