• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cragar SS designs and the round spokes.

If you could compare women to a car without cragars vs a car with cragars this is what you'd see.

3-52.jpg

5-47.jpg

before-and-after-makeup-photos-07.jpg

80421d393fea3d2539e5ee5fcaef895a.jpg

The day 1 and day 2 philosophy exists, but it's the other way around as you describe it. Probably you weren't aware of this philosophy that is first described by Jef Bezos. 'A company with a Day 1 mentality will insist upon constant iteration and experimentation. They will foster curiosity. They will embrace, explore, and be inspired by external trends all around them. Day 2 is stasis'. Or is other words day 2 is just freezing the time capsule and restore it perpetually.
Maybe in an Amazon culture but in the Automotive Culture, "Day2" is referred to as modifications made after initial purchase.....

Last edited:
If you could compare women to a car without cragars vs a car with cragars this is what you'd see.

View attachment 1578226
View attachment 1578227
View attachment 1578228
View attachment 1578229
The make up is not real. It's not what we as humans are. It's a illusion created by corporations to make you miserable and hate yourself if you look into mirror after demake up. It's called liberalism and is based on animal intincts. We have brains. So we should used them. Only the masses are too far gone and can't help themselves.

The make up is not real. It's not what we as humans are. It's a illusion created by corporations to make you miserable and hate yourself if you look into mirror after demake up. It's called liberalism and is based on animal intincts. We have brains. So we should used them. Only the masses are too far gone and can't help themselves.

Does that mean cragars aren't real? They're just a figment of our imagination created by corporations to make us miseable when we look at our cars with stock wheels? Our animal instincts make us like beautiful wheels but we should reject that because we have brains? :realcrazy:

Cragars are just the earrings. Does not make any difference at all. Keep thinking, keep looking then you will find common sense at the end. Be patient, it can take some time.

Nope. Nice wheels can completely change the look of a car for better or worse. With cragars it's nearly always better. FACT. Especially with some of the aesthetically challenged 3rd gen cars which i won't name.
:lol:

Last edited:
Does that mean cragars aren't real? They're just a figment of our imagination created by corporations to make us miseable when we look at our cars with stock wheels? Our animal instincts make us like beautiful wheels but we should reject that because we have brains? :realcrazy:
No, the Cragar bling bling are just the earrings. If a woman takes them off, it does not change the reason why you like or dislike a specific women (or your classic car).

Don't 'scream' like a liberal. Accept that not everyone likes the Cragar bling bling on a classic car. A debate is fun. But not for all I discovered.

You're the one who's screaming about cragars, ranting about liberalism, animal instincts, etc. There is no debate. The science is settled. Cragars look awesome on muscle cars, period! Accept the fact most people agree. It's ok you prefer stock wheels. Nothing wrong with stock if that's what you want. Men are visual creatures. We like beautiful things. That includes women who look hot and cars with cragars.

Don't 'scream' like a liberal. Accept that not everyone likes the Cragar bling bling on a classic car. A debate is fun. But not for all I discovered.
A "debate" isn't fun when you come onto a thread and disrespectfully comment on another's choice.
Your first 2 posts on this thread were plain rude, and they haven't really improved since.
Maybe it is a cultural difference, benefit of the doubt given, but I've read some of the psycho-babble crap you posted on another thread about wheels and tires and was along the same lines. You have a brain, perhaps learn how to get your point across without upsetting the dumb "masses"

A "debate" isn't fun when you come onto a thread and disrespectfully comment on another's choice.
Your first 2 posts on this thread were plain rude, and they haven't really improved since.
Maybe it is a cultural difference, benefit of the doubt given, but I've read some of the psycho-babble crap you posted on another thread about wheels and tires and was along the same lines. You have a brain, perhaps learn how to get your point across without upsetting the dumb "masses"
Rude? I never said the masses are dumb. I said Cragars are for the masses. That's all. Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my words.

Nothing special. Proportion rear wheels total out of wack. Devaluates a classic car. Doesn't make any sense of all. Just saying.

I don't see any added value to the look of the car. Sometimes it helps to look at things from a 'distance'. I just did. No difference for the better. I think it's a kind of personal mind **** so to speak. Cragar fetish?

It's just a hamburger everyone eats. Nothing special. Certainly not a 'personal' touch. Just a mass product for the mainstream masses I think. Not any wow factor of some kind. Just saying. Maybe someone will scratch his head before pumping money into a set of Cragars. But if a mopar man desperately needs Gragars, well be my guest and join the club!

From a distance nobody will ever see the rounded spokes. And hunting is the niciest thing about owning a Mopar. That's for sure!

I know a man's happiness can be achieved in very small details, nobody will ever notice. It's not what you see... It's what people see when they see the car. 'Eh, you already had these rims.. not?' Well kinda, but now I have round spokes'...

Bilderberg? A Mopar meeting?

A Mopar doesn't need 5 spoke bling bling wagon wheels... to make it a nice car. Bling bling earings don't make a pretty woman even more adorable.

Well laugh then.

The nuclear of owning a classic car is day 2. 'Day 1' is keeping you up with the trends of the masses that offenly push you into a mental frenzy and as a consequence of that you may start 'fighting against the past'. In that whirl wind you get disoriented and you sometimes don't know what to do anymore. Move to more bling bling? Wider tires? Bigger rims? More horsepower? (modern) Color change? Lowder exhaust output? More chrome under the hood? More edelbroCk? More Champion? More muscle? Even more China? Extra emblems? What about my cooling system? and much much more. Each 'upgrade' provides lesser and lesser added value to the whole basic purpose of a classic car. If you then step aside and look what happened, you possibly see that you have been boosting your feelings of happiness, by first creating a desire and then fullfilling them in a perpetual cycle of change. You then discover that there is a boss over boss somewhere and the flame of a new desires may creep up again. Just a Saturday morning thought before Christmas breaks out.

Yep, it's never good enough to satisfy your desires. That's what brochures are all about. You have the upgrade or renew perpetually and follow the trends that are created for you. There is always something the will spark a new desire... especially if a beautiful woman is presented in the brochure... You might buy yourself an even happier wife or new girlfriend as a side catch.

The day 1 and day 2 philosophy exists, but it's the other way around as you describe it. Probably you weren't aware of this philosophy that is first described by Jef Bezos. 'A company with a Day 1 mentality will insist upon constant iteration and experimentation. They will foster curiosity. They will embrace, explore, and be inspired by external trends all around them. Day 2 is stasis'. Or is other words day 2 is just freezing the time capsule and restore it perpetually.

Cragars are just the earrings. Does not make any difference at all. Keep thinking, keep looking then you will find common sense at the end. Be patient, it can take some time.

Can I find that on wiki?

No, the Cragar bling bling are just the earrings. If a woman takes them off, it does not change the reason why you like or dislike a specific women (or your classic car).

Rude? I never said the masses are dumb. I said Cragars are for the masses. That's all. Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my words.
Sure is a lot of posts just to say "Cragars are for the masses "

You're the one who's screaming about cragars, ranting about liberalism, animal instincts, etc. There is no debate. The science is settled. Cragars look awesome on muscle cars, period! Accept the fact most people agree. It's ok you prefer stock wheels. Nothing wrong with stock if that's what you want. Men are visual creatures. We like beautiful things. That includes women who look hot and cars with cragars.
I meant with the scream the 'A-hole' you used to unleash your frustration of some kind.

'Cultural differences, or just an A-hole? Anyone else wonder?'.

You are the rude person here. Your emotions are getting ahead of you. Have fun man!

I meant with the scream the 'A-hole' you used to unleash your frustration of some kind.

'Cultural differences, or just an A-hole? Anyone else wonder?'.

You are the rude person here. Your emotions are getting ahead of you. Have fun man!

That wasn't my comment. However, i do agree with the question. You seem bent on convincing us cragars suck and they're only for the week minded masses. You have a vendetta against cragars for a reason? They steal your girlfriend or something?

That wasn't my comment. However, i do agree with the question. You seem bent on convincing us cragars suck and they're only for the week minded masses. You have a vendetta against cragars for a reason? They steal your girlfriend or something?
I don't disqualify anyone as weak minded. Why do you say that? I did not say Cragars suck, I am of the opinion that they don't ad value to a mopar classic car and that a mopar 'in my opinion' does not need Cragar bling bling to be respected as a beautiful classic car. So get yourself a beer a prepare for Christmas.

My post contained QUESTIONS I posed.
I'm "Liberal" ? :rofl: That's news to me and everyone who knows me.

Auto Transport Service
Back