• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cragar SS designs and the round spokes.

Can I find that on wiki?
You can Google it.... Amazingly it specifically lists Cragars as a Day 2 addition LOL

1703433828480.png

Were you able to get the backspace you needed with the old-style wheels? Aren't they like 3.5 or something?
New and old are the same, maybe the old ones are a tad deeper....I just did a quick measure before putting them on.

the old vs new seems to come into many a conversation these days ! maybe a blemish or a little rust better tolerated when you consider the quality of potential replacements….

the old vs new seems to come into many a conversation these days ! maybe a blemish or a little rust better tolerated when you consider the quality of potential replacements….
Agree and true, but the new ones do have 15x10 with 5.5 backspacing available going for it, if that's your thing that is. Or just narrow the rear end and get some 15x10 3.5 backspacing stockers and that will give a very cool deep-dish look is another route, I suppose.

Rims are as personal a
choice as to what color
your car is.
Never been a Crager fan.
But won't knock you if it's
what makes YOUR wheels
go round.
20190620_165918.jpg20190620_165859.jpgphoto.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back