• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossfire

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Told my wife it was for her. 06, 6 Speed manual, 44K miles

IMG_8383.JPG IMG_8384.JPG IMG_8382.JPG

my old X FIRE....sold it..2 weeks later the guy gets shot in the head, DEAD!....go figure!
100_4716.JPG

If you people want the "story" that goes with it...I will share how he was shot....interesting, but I will need typing time....

Last edited:
How does it drive? Fast and loud?

Told my wife it was for her. 06, 6 Speed manual, 44K miles

View attachment 585696 View attachment 585697 View attachment 585698

FU64RY,
Since I've owned my Crossfire for almost 10 years I have learned that Mercedes Dealers do not want to work on a Crossfire because they do not recognize it as a Mercedes. And Chrysler Dealerships have nobody that knows anything about them. So if you do not due your own service or repairs I would suggest you find a good independent shop that specialize in Mercedes. Also here is a great forum https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/ that I am a member and highly recommend. A lot of great folks that have loads of knowledge that they are willing to past on.
I hope you and your wife get as much pleasure owning a Crossfire as we have. Crossfire owners are as dedicated to their car as most Mopar owners.

I looked into buying a Crossfire when the dealerships were liquidating them at really good prices, but they are just too small for me.

FU64RY,
Since I've owned my Crossfire for almost 10 years I have learned that Mercedes Dealers do not want to work on a Crossfire because they do not recognize it as a Mercedes. And Chrysler Dealerships have nobody that knows anything about them. So if you do not due your own service or repairs I would suggest you find a good independent shop that specialize in Mercedes. Also here is a great forum https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/ that I am a member and highly recommend. A lot of great folks that have loads of knowledge that they are willing to past on.
I hope you and your wife get as much pleasure owning a Crossfire as we have. Crossfire owners are as dedicated to their car as most Mopar owners.
Many Thanks
That is great information.
I ordered the 3 book shop manual set on eBay, 3 manuals about 1.5" thick each.
This has to be the best used car I have ever bought. Just in stunning condition not so much as a stone chip or door ding any where, there is no wear showing at all any where and the seats look to be never sat in. I'll/we will be joining the forum. If we could just get out of winter mode, It's definitely a top down fair weather car.
Again thanks for the information.

Many Thanks
That is great information.
I ordered the 3 book shop manual set on eBay, 3 manuals about 1.5" thick each.
This has to be the best used car I have ever bought. Just in stunning condition not so much as a stone chip or door ding any where, there is no wear showing at all any where and the seats look to be never sat in. I'll/we will be joining the forum. If we could just get out of winter mode, It's definitely a top down fair weather car.
Again thanks for the information.
Like,no, loved it!... mine was an awesome driving car...built one at a time @ Wilhelm Karmann GmbH, known commonly as Karmann, in Osnabrück, Germany!!
cat-Karmann-DW-Wirtschaft-Osnabrueck-jpg.jpg

assembly-v-chrysler-crossfire-karmann-in-osnabrueck-CRXPFT.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_6384.JPG
Like,no, loved it!... mine was an awesome driving car...built one at a time @ Wilhelm Karmann GmbH, known commonly as Karmann, in Osnabrück, Germany!!
View attachment 586179
View attachment 586180
Did not know that, great pictures.
I did join the Crossfire Forum.
This is a replacement for my 73 450 SL Mercedes......gonna be selling that one this year.

IMG_6383.JPG IMG_6382.JPG

first pic of girl with car looks like the plate is photoshopped, note perfect square corners.

No one here except Sonny - no owner - has told us how these cars really run. Any power? Handle? Enough room to travel in?

Auto Transport Service
Back