• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Emissions Decal

I talked with the guy that does our fleet graphics, he said that he’ll make whatever I want. Another option is online sticker shops, they can make sheets or for a little extra, individual die cut decals. I guess the deciding factor is how much real interest is there? The minimum quantity for a bulk order would be kind of expensive, I don’t want to be stuck with a bunch of unused decals…
I'd take 2 of them.

I can make them. Anyone know measurements in terms of height and width? I can certainly guesstimate based on the relation to the fender tag - but I like to be exact. No bulk order requirements - can order individually.

Once created, I can add them to my website for easy payment/shipping options as well.

Looking to be close to 2" x 4" for dimensions. Fender tags I think are around 1.7" x 3.5".

Last edited:
I can make them. Anyone know measurements in terms of height and width? I can certainly guesstimate based on the relation to the fender tag - but I like to be exact. No bulk order requirements - can order individually.

Once created, I can add them to my website for easy payment/shipping options as well.

Looking to be close to 2" x 4" for dimensions. Fender tags I think are around 1.7" x 3.5".
I can measure the stock decal when I get home tonight.

More than likely this evening I will post a pic of the decal I made with it applied on my car for reference purposes. From there, I will make available to order - super easy and right to your door with no quantity requirements. This will be a high quality decal that is double layered with custom laminate as well so it will last.

Here you go guys - let me know if there is interest and if so, will add to my website for easy online ordering.

1A162E3E-942B-4501-B00A-3FBB641144BD.jpeg

A055EF15-B524-46CA-9E0F-9E81C1CE5CAC.png

I'm thinking I need 3 as well.

Available now for purchase - thanks! If link isn't available to post, first I apologize, secondly just do a google search for Engstrom Graphics, then go to Products.

I'm a full time school teacher, but have a graphics design business whose proceeds go towards my daughter as she donates to JDRF to help find a cure for her and others with Type 1 Diabetes.

Mopar Emissions Decal - Replica

Available now for purchase - thanks! If link isn't available to post, first I apologize, secondly just do a google search for Engstrom Graphics, then go to Products.

I'm a full time school teacher, but have a graphics design business whose proceeds go towards my daughter as she donates to JDRF to help find a cure for her and others with Type 1 Diabetes.

Mopar Emissions Decal - Replica

Just ordered 4.

:thumbsup:

Hopefully the online ordering was a simple process for you guys - will go into production and get them shipped asap for you! Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back