• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Customer Service - Worst experience ever...

It's has to be pretty hard in customer service. Not everyone likes to sit and listen to complaints all day long, and I doubt if many are knowledgeable in the field they're field they're working in.

I've had good luck with CI, although I do feel they are a bit overpriced so I buy elsewhere if possible.

Its a steel six pack air cleaner for a RamCharger hood. It think I paid about $475.
Just an FYI - I just installed my steel repro six pack air cleaner from PG Classics and it looks great and fit perfect. Steel top and base. Nice rolled edges around the carb openings.

I also suggest against buying condoms from Harbor Freight. They are way too small and don't last.
They do have a good return policy though.

I’m making a mental note of this... even though the file cabinet is full this one will stick.

I have bought a lot of stuff from Classic Industries and have never had a problem. I find that they have a lot of stuff in their catalogue that no one else has. Quite often they run discount promotions, saving me $$$. Lots of times, there is only one supplier for a specific part, so you are getting the same part, no matter who you buy it from.

I also suggest against buying condoms from Harbor Freight. They are way too small and don't last.
They do have a good return policy though.
You should buy them in the handy 5-pack. Some people call them latex gloves.

Auto Transport Service
Back