• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dan Reeves passes

I remember coach when he, and Walt Garrison were running backs for the Dallas Cowboys. The golden era of pro football, it will never be the same. R.I.P.

I remember coach when he, and Walt Garrison were running backs for the Dallas Cowboys. The golden era of pro football, it will never be the same. R.I.P.
"Just a little pinch between the cheek and gum!" Walt and Dan were a great combo. As a kid, Landry's team was my team.

Rest In Peace Coach!

Big rivals coach for the Bronco's for a long time
(Go Raiders)

he seemed like 'a good guy' thou, he was a players coach
NFL player & position & head coach, for a few teams
(spit :poke: Dallas :D player/position coach)

RIP Dan

RIP Dan,
Hell him and John are now prob yelling back and forth across the field.

another good "old school" coach ....... RIP Coach Reeves

After suffering with my Raiders several years worth of identity crises I gave up and got fully behind Big Blue with Coach Parcells during the Simms/LT/Bavaro/Carson/McKonke era.
Dan Reeves and John Elway were often there as worthy opponents come end of season.
RIP coach.

He was one of the last HC’s to wear a tie on the sidelines. When I first started watching football in the mid 70’s it seemed like they all did. Except Madden... and then the Eagles Dick Vermeil.
57CA6B26-E0B8-478E-A10A-C1B655068667.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back