• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dang weather has been 10+ degrees warmer than normal for over a....

Used to see them in the bayous when I had a canoe sunning on the bayou banks. Some were pretty big and the bayous are not very far from where I live! There's a big county flood control ditch behind me that ties into those bayous that I figured alligators would be coming up in but so far, haven't seen any. It's not paved and it stays wet most of the time unless we have a really dry summer....and btw, most don't like salt water too much....
... you... been... warned..., nonbeliever !!!!!

I'm sure you're correct Cranky; just don't remember the last time reading winter blizzard warnings and for Hawaii on the same line.
Gotta like guys that post drive-by red X's. Like on this here post. Well lemme ponder on it a bit. Was it that I agreed with ya, was it I said I don't remember the last time I recall seeing winter blizzard warnings for Hawaii? Was it that I missed such headlines I should a caught damning me? Well, chit guess we'll never know, lol.

Gotta like guys that post drive-by red X's. Like on this here post. Well lemme ponder on it a bit. Was it that I agreed with ya, was it I said I don't remember the last time I recall seeing winter blizzard warnings for Hawaii? Was it that I missed such headlines I should a caught damning me? Well, chit guess we'll never know, lol.
I get those from time to time from those who use cell phones to surf the site. The buttons are really small on that so it's easy to hit the wrong one......

Been about 8-10 degrees above normal here for the last few weeks. Beautiful weather here today, pushing 60 when the average high is 44, not that I'm complaining. :lol:

Upper 30s here yesterday. Cut most of my lawn (ran out of sunlight) for the last time & and sucked up the last of the fallen leaves. I'll finish that up today & clean up the mower for winter.

Here we go again.....but glad I'm not living further north!! Today's high is supposed to be in the mid 70's. Yesterday was high 60's but tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 70's with some areas being a bit higher. Thursday now will be 45-46 for a high. Just had a cold front come through and it got cold enough that I had to turn on the central heat and that's been happening for the last few nights. I sleep pretty good in a cool house until the temps in the house hit 65 and less.

Here we go again.....but glad I'm not living further north!! Today's high is supposed to be in the mid 70's. Yesterday was high 60's but tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 70's with some areas being a bit higher. Thursday now will be 45-46 for a high. Just had a cold front come through and it got cold enough that I had to turn on the central heat and that's been happening for the last few nights. I sleep pretty good in a cool house until the temps in the house hit 65 and less.
So sorry to hear about your temperature woes. Come up here, you'll sleep great.

IMG_0448 (1).jpg

So far we've had an very mild winter.

However, overnight was 41. Coldest it's been. With a high of 61.

Last week 61 was the overnight low.

So far we've had an very mild winter.

However, overnight was 41. Coldest it's been. With a high of 61.

Last week 61 was the overnight low.
Falling iguana temps

Correction-

Falling frozen iguanas.

...or as we like to call them- iguana-sicles.

Auto Transport Service
Back