• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dang weather has been 10+ degrees warmer than normal for over a....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
week now! Hit 77 today and 80 a couple of days ago. Even the ash trees are putting out buds like it's spring time! Typical weather here is for the temps to swing but here lately they are swinging more so but so far, we haven't broken any records for high temps during this time of year but have come close.

Sounds good to me!

Being a tad further north, lol...WI, can't remember a year when so many leaves stayed on the trees long as they have and even noticed this a few days ago driving to the northern part of the state. Mild fall; but this is about to change next week looking at the forecast...the WI winter season I haven't liked for 40 years is arriving.

Damn perfect weather day here today. 73 and all the windows open, garage doors up, and I would run around naked but the neighbors might not like that!

Last edited:
A couple more days of perfect weather here. But jet stream moves south on Tuesday. But it only drops to 70.

Lol yep, THIS is the time of year I start envying all the folks south of the M-D line and in the SW able to enjoy their old rides while mine is now under a comfy blanket in my heated garage. It can get hotter than hell here at times; but having spent enough time in the south in my travels during the summer, oly chit hey you guys know HOT. This have anything to do with having rednecks? No offense hey, my neck gets red on occasion in July & August here.

28 degrees here last night, upstate NY.
I guess climate change is bias.

Yep 28 here last night and 42 today. About 40 sunday and saying 50 monday then in the 20's on tuesday. All the snow has melted so not too bad for december. ruffcut

You people crack me up. Haven't you heard we're in a CLIMATE CRISIS ? A "CRISIS" for god's sake !! Doomsday is near, but you makes jokes ? While the north Pole melts !?!? Santa Claus evacuated his toy factory for a spot in the Himalaya mountains ! The other day I spotted a polar bear in my yard, he asked me directions to Antarctica ! And, unless you have a house in the Appalachians or the Rockies, your house will be under water by next June ! Bunch of fools you all are, get ready for fish to be your neighbors.

You people crack me up. Haven't you heard we're in a CLIMATE CRISIS ? A "CRISIS" for god's sake !! Doomsday is near, but you makes jokes ? While the north Pole melts !?!? Santa Claus evacuated his toy factory for a spot in the Himalaya mountains ! The other day I spotted a polar bear in my yard, he asked me directions to Antarctica ! And, unless you have a house in the Appalachians or the Rockies, your house will be under water by next June ! Bunch of fools you all are, get ready for fish to be your neighbors.
I'm ready for some fish!!! :D

How's this? Read today a winter blizzard warning in...Hawaii! Foot of snow and 100mph winds. Likely in the elevations; but not sure what beach conditions are. Doesn't sound good though.

How's this? Read today a winter blizzard warning in...Hawaii! Foot of snow and 100mph winds. Likely in the elevations; but not sure what beach conditions are. Doesn't sound good though.
Thought there was always snow and high winds in the high elevations of any mountainous region.....?

I'm ready for some fish!!! :D
Go ahead, mock me, will ya... You watch, over in your area, the first signs you'll see the alligators from the gulf on your doorstep. They'll be asking for free stuff, telling you they came across the border like the others. Once you let them in... they'll eat you.

High temperature today: 73 deg F :thumbsup:

IMG_20211130_161133454.jpg

Go ahead, mock me, will ya... You watch, over in your area, the first signs you'll see the alligators from the gulf on your doorstep. They'll be asking for free stuff, telling you they came across the border like the others. Once you let them in... they'll eat you.
Used to see them in the bayous when I had a canoe sunning on the bayou banks. Some were pretty big and the bayous are not very far from where I live! There's a big county flood control ditch behind me that ties into those bayous that I figured alligators would be coming up in but so far, haven't seen any. It's not paved and it stays wet most of the time unless we have a really dry summer....and btw, most don't like salt water too much....

Thought there was always snow and high winds in the high elevations of any mountainous region.....?
I'm sure you're correct Cranky; just don't remember the last time reading winter blizzard warnings and for Hawaii on the same line.

Auto Transport Service
Back