• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Denver Mopar Mechanic Wanted

Local time
10:15 PM
Reaction score
Looking for someone that can put a tranny/converter/headers and exhaust in my car. I have the exhaust in but it needs to be redone, and I need new headers with wraps. I have the tranny but need the converter still. I will want the work done around April timeframe.

I could do it but I'm on the other side of the state.
Might try John Wolf ay Mopar Madness north of Denver.

Mopower masters does great work....they are near 58th and i-25.

Hello fellow Colorado members. I am new here. I have a local guy that helped with m Challenger. Sort of a shade tree mechanic. I'm south of Denver in Monument.

Looking for someone that can put a tranny/converter/headers and exhaust in my car.

I know this guy named Bob in Denver who is fairly competent....

259b484e98188b5ea60f44e259ae1054.jpg

I went up to Mopower Masters on Saturday. That place is AWESOME. It's like a mopar time capsule what a cool place. My car goes in on Apr 15th. Thanks bth0320

I went up to Mopower Masters on Saturday. That place is AWESOME. It's like a mopar time capsule what a cool place. My car goes in on Apr 15th. Thanks bth0320

Glad it worked out....he definitely has a lot of parts (and cars) crammed in that little place! He knows his stuff too like Mark in Grand Junction....too bad Mark is so far away as it would be nice to have several in Denver!

Auto Transport Service
Back