• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Derwud's 70 Charger R/T build.

I had to tweak mine to clear the tranny.

Might find a stand alone Feedback monitor for now or just plug them till I am ready. I am sure it is going to be lean to start.

Got a P/S pump and found out, wrong pulley.. I need to sort this out.
PyzRty3pI-eaDAx4BxasgYCfvNreTW0KRH1k80Okjd0_L43FSy_tbkrXfsQaaRMxwGV4pOY3_PFJnKaAvU=w1251-h938-no.jpg

Is the cardboard to protect the radiator?

No, standard steel. It was part of the SST kit.

Cleaned up under and around the car for that first fire up..
s_MUv-PUaE0_MUn8zWGg3-7LQuFAIcXMCEHDJTvkUNbFU8p38BKLQo0AbGMfTasolmyO3GQC11LKkTNz84=w1302-h976-no.jpg

Found a Chalk board in the Garage, and put it to use.
oZSM14dnDwVV11qmMUKM5QKNgqAlCj7PAoI2h2JfGlR2jSu1p_cNI1-bm8doWlqTG3j2nJlr_NPzGU0tbU=w1302-h976-no.jpg

Center console Rehab..

2UGhnKKyLxKpj1ZHpwoMSnOW4RyskM3GCkMuoRpenWeorsopWnEpd431qSmNHuCjw4-FdU37fZL1WlYLaM=w1302-h976-no.jpg

Got some rad hoses and wired up a HEI ign module to make it run.
C-96SesrmyE_ASZT1s5vhMWMP2IY-k3w4OMUmLeHqJxRLkbg3VCRDynXPkHiEGyMIaZFWwh4XNDN5ykd68=w1251-h938-no.jpg

First step, test battery, cables, grounds, and starter. I need to clean up the grounds a little, but overall SO HAPPY!!

Looks like good ergo with that wheel.

Last edited:
Looks like good ergo with that wheel. Not real important for a tiny guy like you though.
Yes.. The seat goes from all the way back to all the way forward for her and I.. The seats are comfy, but a bit tough to get in and out of..

Auto Transport Service
Back