• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Derwud's 70 Charger R/T build.

B3732910-589A-4EEA-9A4F-E3F27BDF8517.jpeg
Your sticker is upside down.

Trunk mount Battery and Fuel Pump wired. Carbon Fiber Dash and console pieces installed.
Ei3kpB6GYrf6CoWb2Bm61Wr-qbeicB3o7a0BZR8w1PNa18-a1y_V_q8qKc8VVuC-43BRtUlbE6c1y7uqeQ=w1251-h938-no.jpg

aorgVwNyVNDe6djhM_oHaBtxT3P_L7VUvgTnaVfDVUwO9NT1ephxi9APCfFAS-tE3XAWcCQ0-tYl9_occ8=w1251-h938-no.jpg

WwKEMg0X2xy0YIu-pjqQRAfAyBcjIBnOP4IgHJnvYVQcDMFaGETj5ouFtQWFBkB9myhpwt4Ln2kXtkovEg=w1251-h938-no.jpg

3SVZ1i6gkxErMXvEFToHC_TWwycqiA-sbAdctcKj6HipVbPQPWtTVrdqt82Zs-ailC7SOCE6opgR7dc3qE=w1251-h938-no.jpg

Hhd-ahSYXW3m1jHQnFh2CMz_mqmoeDAhttBwCoLjfVTK-zFNhYz0N_JqpquwwyzV5UuMQcbn8IiMc-P1X4=w1251-h938-no.jpg

Looks pretty good. If you swapped the lower dash pieces left to right, would it line up the weave pattern of the carbon fiber?

Looks pretty good. If you swapped the lower dash pieces left to right, would it line up the weave pattern of the carbon fiber?
At first I was like, damn I need to fix that, after staring at it for a bit, I like it the way it is.. I need to check to see of the drivers side does the same thing..

Watching the Rose Parade today, there was smoke seen in the distance. Thank God is wasn’t the Chargers first light! A Float caught fire.

Watching the Rose Parade today, there was smoke seen in the distance. Thank God is wasn’t the Chargers first light! A Float caught fire.
Ha-Ha, nope.. wasn't the same without you hanging around..

Started working on the Wiring. I am REALLY liking this American Autowire Classic Update. Dash and rear are almost done. Need to wire the stereo/Amp and trunk lights (Car never had the option, but it is part of the kit, so I added it). Then engine and front lighting.. Having a Power probe and a good Crimper is key! The only issue I have had is a 70 Charger only issue.. No provision for the electric headlight motor, but they have a provision for an Electric choke coming out of the bulkhead, boom new feed wire to new style headlight relay. Cut wire on dash side of harness and tap into the yellow wire coming off the switch (going to the dimmer) and add to bulkhead connector.

Wow! I now know the feeling of the first start up also. That's exciting. Everything is looking good. I haven't got my blinker lights working yet though.

Sweet sound. BB. Like no other. Music. Mighty Mopar. Congrats!

Congrats on the first start up! I bet you are just looking for an excuse to try it out!!! It's a great motivator!

I wish I was taking it on a epic road trip..

Plan one when it is done! It's looking great and I'm sure it will run and drive fantastic! I am planning another one late summer next year :thumbsup:

Plan one when it is done! It's looking great and I'm sure it will run and drive fantastic! I am planning another one late summer next year :thumbsup:

My Brother has a 67 Mustang in New Hampshire, I would like to meet him in Detroit for Woodward ave. Dream cruise..

Well my parts gets longer again..
Turn Signal switch, (Yeah I should have known it wasn't going to survive.)
Dash light Reostat, windings broken
Wiper Switch, 1 speed and no park.

I wanted something to cover the floor while I finish up, so I had this bright idea:
ELRvM0MNDrLudxG9cIQl6aFJR3JENV7a8yT7wxOkMIJQhCuq1ECa8DaC9D5CGJ_q34ojeOfEEhRIfpNGBM0=w704-h938-no.jpg

1URIZ3yvcFMOjwU_Cbz7lEiShsdYIYB9JyTyXrmVHbDj_9bXenlzVc0egn4JQQbGbmwgck7C7rPiivbRCK0=w704-h938-no.jpg

Wife is going to clean them up and edge them and add Velcro..

Auto Transport Service
Back