• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEVASTATING BUS CRASH I CAME ACROSS MINUTES BEFORE

(TURNER BROADCAST) CNN asked me if they could use the video I said yes then they said they are going to send me a check for $250.00 bucks . 73,000 VIEWS ON YOUTUBE

I'm gunna smack you ,,,,,,,,Coulda got you $2500.00!!!!!
Can I be your negotiator???I'll work on commish...........

If you want to fill out all the W-8BEN, W-9 forms, Embargo statements, non-exclusive licensing agreements....I never posted it with the thought of profiting from someone else's misery

I know brother :rolleyes: , Saturday Miller Ale house, 88 Veterans Hwy. Commack N.Y.. Long Island Mopars are gathering there for the "hope for the Warriors" car show fund raiser.Be there by 10:00 if you want to park with the club. Hope you can make it. peace. P.S. think there's gonna be shivys and ferds there also

I never posted it with the thought of profiting from someone else's misery
There are people who make their living on other people's misery.....they are called news reporters. I don't hope for anyone to get hurt or killed but I got my butt reamed good when I bought airline stocks right after 911 and mentioned it to someone. I used to watch airline stocks pretty closely. Anyways, I haven't been keeping up with the news lately so is there any new news on this crash?

just was contacted by one of the survivors these are her exact words.
"quote"I was on this bus and my father was a chaperone. We both escaped unharmed but inches from death. The seat next to mine was mangled while mine was untouched and my dad came less than an inch from being impaled by one of the roof pillars from the front right side of the bus. Had he not ducked he would have had that through his chest and been killed for sure and the man in front of him would have surly been decapitated. I’m just thankful nobody was killed
I replied,
I'm so glad you and your father and your classmates are OK. I could not believe my eyes when we came up upon the crash it looked like almost everyone was out of the bus and there where many good Samaritans that stopped to help. There must have been an Angel on that bus looking out for everyone.
Dumb *** bus driver , I'm sure everyone was tired from the long International flight but the question that I keep asking myself is why didn't anyone realize that the bus was on the parkway ? It was a true Miracle no one was killed. God Bless you and yours.

There are people who make their living on other people's misery.....they are called news reporters. I don't hope for anyone to get hurt or killed but I got my butt reamed good when I bought airline stocks right after 911 and mentioned it to someone. I used to watch airline stocks pretty closely. Anyways, I haven't been keeping up with the news lately so is there any new news on this crash?
getPart

Auto Transport Service
Back