• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did anyone discuss the 1969 Charger on the Hot Wheels show?

SteveSS

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
Hot Wheels The Ultimate Challenge. Yikes, that's one way to ruin a Charger. I don't have regular TV or Peacock so I'll be spared from seeing the whole thing. I'm a big Hot Wheels fan but don't ruin a Mopar!

No doubt, it's bizarre! And close the headlight doors please! That's why Chargers have them!

Last edited:
Well......IMHO

If this kind of show is what it's going to take to get the younger generations to have any kind of interest at all in these old cars, maybe a show like this just might be the thing to do it.

Personally, I might not agree with the mods made to the cars....BUT.....as the old saying goes......

It's HIS car, so he can do anything to it that he wants.

:thumbsup:

So.....we put a Hemi in the trunk to do wheelies (remember the Wheel Standing General Lee? what ever happened to it?) then lift the car with jacks under it to make a wheelie? Runined that Charger.

They picked a Charger because 69 Chargers are hot right now. It was an attention grabber and let them throw some buzzwords around. I turned the channel out of protest to what they were going to do to it. No sense supporting that BS.

If nothing else when this show dies down AMD makes everything to fix the car and covert it back to what it needs to be.
Might make a good episode of graveyard cars? The charger that went to hell and back… It looks to me like this charger is in hell right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back