• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did u take your vitamin C today?

Glenn's hc

Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
One a day keeps doctor away

IMG_2950.JPG IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0232.JPG IMG_0230.JPG

By far my favorite B-Body.. 70 with the power buldge hood.

Stop ... Its twitching.. lol Love those hoods. Some company made that hood for first gen Dakotas. Which doesn't look to bad on them either.

mopp_9902_03_z-1992_dodge_dakota_pickup_truck-proglass_hood.jpg

Last edited:
Your funny . Thanks for liking my car . Funny at one point I was looking to sell it, but I fell back in love with it all over again
My brother had one back in the mid 80's.. Just like yours same color but not vinyl top. He bought the car sitting on the ground no running gear what so ever. Then he bought a 69 charger that he pulled everything out of and put in the Bee. I liked that car very much. I guess that's where my love for the 70 came in. I just think the front end of them is awesome.

The charger looked like it might have been an old Dukes of Hazzard car since both rear quarters had so much bondo in them the car probably weighed 200 more pounds than it should have. That's why he gutted it. Back then the parts were not available. Both cars were Orange. The Bee had a white C stripe.

Can you get vitamin C from a deep burnt orange?

IMG_2364.JPG

Gorgeous, love some vitamin "C" in the morning!

Auto Transport Service
Back