• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I had the surgery today.

SteveSS

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
I saw CT scan there's must have been 20 kidney stones but it just takes one big one to knock you to your knees. Hard to describe the pain but just sayin' I've never thrown up from pain before. The second day I passed out. It's kind of like being kicked in the nuts constantly. The doctor zapped them with a laser. The report says she got them all. I still have some killer pain in waves but I've got Oxy so that helps. I should be on the road to recovery. I'd say about 3 days and I'll be good.

Boy, oh boy. friends and family really come together when you need them in a situation like this. I'm very thankful.

Shoulda had them go ahead & do an Eyerectomy while they were there...:poke::poke:

You know, remove the tube connecting your eye balls to your asshole giving you a shitty out look on life......

Just Kidding... :lol:

I’m glad for you Steve.
I half suspected that “had the surgery today” was going to go in a REALLY strange direction.

I’m glad for you Steve.
I half suspected that “had the surgery today” was going to go in a REALLY strange direction.
Yup, I had to poke fun but honestly I hope the suffering is over stones hurt...

For most of my life, I was a big fan of soda. The recent fall I had affected my taste buds to where most soda tasted way too sweet.

For most of my life, I was a big fan of soda. The recent fall I had affected my taste buds to where most soda tasted way too sweet.
Maybe I need to fall off a roof... Uhhh, Pass...

I hope you are fully recovered & pain free in record time. I have had them blasted at least 3 times in my life, maybe 4. It sucks! They did me while I was partially sedated & I watched the doctor playing a video game on my side, zooming in with the crosshairs on the stone & sending out a burst of ultra sound directly at the stone, breaking it into fragments . Then later, for the next day or so you pee through a screen to catch all the little fragments so they can be analyzed. Since they wanted me to urinate a lot to flush me out, I convinced the doctor to let me purge with ice cold beer! Worked pretty well but wasn't worth the tremendous pain the stones cause! Get Well Soon!

Good news that it went well. They said I had a 4mm kidney stone from a sonogram a couple of weeks ago. Been drinking water with lemon like mad in the meantime while waiting to see a urologist. They finally ran a CT on me yesterday and they said it’s gone - shot that sucker out I guess. But I know a several people who have had bouts with them this year and they ended up with stents - not fun.

Thanks all. I feel sorry for anyone else that's had to go through this. Three or four times MultiMopes? That scares me.

Thanks all. I feel sorry for anyone else that's had to go through this. Three or four times MultiMopes? That scares me.
How's your pinion snubber now? :poke:

Hope all goes well with your recovery.....I had a friend go through that the hard way a couple of years ago now. Not a nice thing to go through.

I saw CT scan there's must have been 20 kidney stones but it just takes one big one to knock you to your knees. Hard to describe the pain but just sayin' I've never thrown up from pain before. The second day I passed out. It's kind of like being kicked in the nuts constantly. The doctor zapped them with a laser. The report says she got them all. I still have some killer pain in waves but I've got Oxy so that helps. I should be on the road to recovery. I'd say about 3 days and I'll be good.

Boy, oh boy. friends and family really come together when you need them in a situation like this. I'm very thankful.
Kind of hard to hit the like button
knowing the situation you're in.
No one likes pain. Glad the doc
was able to help. Here's to a speedy
recovery.

Hope they got all of them and you are feeling better soon. It certainly ain't no fun!

Glad to hear your surgery went well and hope you recover quickly. Kidney stones are no joke. I started getting them when I was in my mid/late 20's. I haven't needed surgery thankfully, but the pain from passing one has sent me to the ER 2-3 times so I understand what you're going through. Some of the worst pain I've ever felt. Made me put down the tea and soda years ago and I just drink water most of the time, except for the occasional adult beverage of course. Haven't had any problems in over 20 yrs...knock wood.

Auto Transport Service
Back