• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I had the surgery today.

@SteveSS Get well soon my friend!
IMG_3926.gif

I found that I have two gallstones (one at 3 mm and one at 2). We’ll see how they are going forward.

After reading about your dilemma I grabbed a water this morning instead of my usual diet Pepsi Zero.

Had them twice about 10 yrs ago. Got them from too much protein and not drinking enough water. I don’t wish those on my worst enemy. Like broken glass traveling through your urinary tract. I’ve had women tell me they’d rather give birth again than have those. Change the diet and drink plenty of water/cranberry juice. Glad you’re on the mend.

Had them twice about 10 yrs ago. Got them from too much protein and not drinking enough water. I don’t wish those on my worst enemy. Like broken glass traveling through your urinary tract. I’ve had women tell me they’d rather give birth again than have those. Change the diet and drink plenty of water/cranberry juice. Glad you’re on the mend.
Cranberry is the key. I drink it often.

Steve I hope you get the pieces passed & feel better soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back