• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Difference in intakes

Funny. I do understand your question, its just irrelevant.

Also funny coming from the guy that references Boyle's law (an ideal gas law) in explaining an oil pumping system. Given a choice between you and the neighbor guy, I'd probably go with the guy that's babbling the least over his head.....probably the neighbor guy.

Again, someone once said: "sarcasm is a skill that must be practiced to be effective". All without the use of obscenities or derogatory phrases......Just a little honeing of sword to keep it sharp and, in the parlance of sword fighting contests: touche
BOB RENTON

Nice de-escalation. Truly.

I will say that your vocabulary and use of the language is a lot better than mine. Although that's a pretty low bar.

One thing to think of for your quest. If you go TQ, where are you going to find rods, jets and other stuff? Same goes for oe type AVS's.

I found a 1970 Carter AVS, which I've been told are easier to get parts for than TQ's. They seller will rebuild it for me, and help set it up once on the car. My choice for intake and carb is one if those things that may get upgraded in time.

Googigly says: Laminar flow.....In fluid dynamics , laminar flow (or streamline flow) occurs when a fluid flows in parallel layers, with no disruption between the layers. At low velocities, the fluid tends to flow without lateral mixing, and adjacent layers slide past one another like playing cards.

You do know that air and fluids (even though air can be laden with a lot of moisture) do not always follow the same rules....? Air really doesn't care too much about turns but gasoline vapor and droplets do. And then we can mention boundary air/vapor flow.....

Auto Transport Service
Back