• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge 4-speed trans connectors

FueledGarage

Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I am wiring a '69 Charger with a 4-speed manual. There are 2 connectors on the transmission. I am assuming the one on the driver's side (first photo) is the reverse switch? It has 2 threaded posts for the connections.

The connector on the passenger side looks almost like a GM connector. This is a new transmission so I am not sure if the builder installed a speed sensor. I am looking for the male connector that matches up with this so that I can connect to the Dakota Digital gauges. Does anyone know what connector type this is and where to get it?

Thanks

IMG_4327 (1).JPG IMG_4326 (1).JPG

Hello,

I am wiring a '69 Charger with a 4-speed manual. There are 2 connectors on the transmission. I am assuming the one on the driver's side (first photo) is the reverse switch? It has 2 threaded posts for the connections.

The connector on the passenger side looks almost like a GM connector. This is a new transmission so I am not sure if the builder installed a speed sensor. I am looking for the male connector that matches up with this so that I can connect to the Dakota Digital gauges. Does anyone know what connector type this is and where to get it?

Thanks

View attachment 387961 View attachment 387962

Auto Transport Service
Back