• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge 440 ****

Joe Mopar

Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
110731-1419_01.jpg

Entered a burn out pit competition a couple of weeks ago. All I really wanted was to get a few good pictures for a show board. The guys that took the trophy's rode home on there cords. LOL

CIMG1543.jpg

CIMG1545.jpg

Ahhhhh, the smell of burning rubber!! Makes me want to go to the track.

Saweeeettt

Really nice...this should be mandintory for all members!!!A smokey burnout!!!!
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Joe, your car is one of my favorites on the board and is bad to the bone. that would be on my list to own. imo one of the nicest!

Allright Joe!!! That first pic is especially wicked.

Thanks everyone. I'm really having a blast with this car. Wish I would have started a project years ago.

Ya gotta love it ! Ron

Joe, I noticed your car is a 440 sedan I have never seen one before. I have seen 440 hardtops - the sedans must be pretty rare huh?

Joe, I noticed your car is a 440 sedan I have never seen one before. I have seen 440 hardtops - the sedans must be pretty rare huh?

More rare than I thought when I bought it. I've yet to see another at any of the local shows that I've attended. Even at a Mopar show I thought for sure I'd see one. Which is fine with me BTW, LOL.

Have you considered running for President?Your slogan-"A project Mopar in every garage by December to followed by smokey burnouts in June,no later than August 1st!"

:hello2::headbang::notworthy::notworthy:

Have you considered running for President?Your slogan-"A project Mopar in every garage by December to followed by smokey burnouts in June,no later than August 1st!"

Hey I'm just your avg. everyday shmuck but...............wait, wouldn't that be better than who we have now???:jerk:

I accept the nomination. Thank - You .:hello2:

I am jealous,that is a beautiful old dodge.My favorite color,one of my favorite cars,and great looking action photos.

Hey I'm just your avg. everyday shmuck but...............wait, wouldn't that be better than who we have now???:jerk:

I accept the nomination. Thank - You .:hello2:

"I may speak softly, but I carry a BIIIIIG BLOCK!"

Auto Transport Service
Back