• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know what this is?

monroegtx

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Came across this whilst cleaning up some bits and pieces. It was in a bag marked “engine bay”, but i can’t remember where it came from. My car is a 70 GTX, and had some pieces loose in the boot when i got it, so i don’t know if this was bolted to the car or not.
IMG_2691.jpg
IMG_2690.jpg
IMG_2689.jpg

Forgot to add that it's about 1 1/2" wide in the body and 3 1/2" long. :thumbsup:

Ah excellent. That would make sense why i haven’t missed it. Even though it is a factory air car, none of the components were there. So I haven’t installed the a/c yet. Thank you very much cuda. :thankyou:

That makes sense, as I have never seen one of those on my GTX. :thumbsup:

How's everything going Glenn? :)
G’day Roger. Just fiddling with the car as usual and not really getting anywhere, lol. All good fun though. Just waiting on an original a/c compressor to arrive so i can pull it apart and rebuild it over xmas. Got it fairly cheap and had it shipped by sea, at least that way if i can’t get it going i won’t be too far out of pocket. Has arrived in country so i should have it fairly soon now. I think i’ve got just about everything i need now to put the a/c back in. Only took about 5 yrs. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back