• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dog crap left on my hood

Beechwood45789

Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
Do any of you guys have problems with people hating your car? Seems like for every 100 people that love it, there's somebody who absolutely wants to rain hell on me for it and it's really disappointing. I come out of work today after pulling over time and some one left fresh dog **** on my hood. It's not like I rev my car like a jack *** and do burnouts leaving the parking lot. It's my only mode of transportation currently and at this point I'm about to ride a bicycle to work to avoid someone keying it.

20220525_233649.jpg

There's always an asshole in every bunch...... I would keep driving it but install a camera.

Wow - That’s about as bad as I’ve heard. Unbelievably pathetic. You really need to somehow find out who. And when you do ….. Really makes me sick for you brother.

I don't know anything at all about this particular situation, of course - but that seems a very
personal act to me.

Put up NO TRESPASSING signs. And set up a camera and then press charges. And park your car in a garage afterwards.

What a lame, pussy, weak act.
I'd stake the car out and wait for it to happen again.
The look on their face when you confront them would be gold.

Looks like cat **** to me. I have 3 cats and I would suspect that you were just the unlucky recipient of the poop. Neighborhood cats are always up on peoples cars around here.

I don't understand why anyone would do that, I'm with Ed, that a very personal act of hatred. The act of picking it up didn't bother them, the end result was the goal. CSI is not coming to help, it's camera time. I'm sorry to think that someone would even do that.

Do any of you guys have problems with people hating your car? Seems like for every 100 people that love it, there's somebody who absolutely wants to rain hell on me for it and it's really disappointing. I come out of work today after pulling over time and some one left fresh dog **** on my hood. It's not like I rev my car like a jack *** and do burnouts leaving the parking lot. It's my only mode of transportation currently and at this point I'm about to ride a bicycle to work to avoid someone keying it.

View attachment 1289723
Say nothing, to anyone. They are looking for a response and without it there is no reason to continue. One day, someone will come to you, "Did you ever find out who was putting dog **** on your hood"? "I just did".

It could just be from a cat.
They usually like to bury their **** but they can do odd things.
Look closely for evidence of cat prints.

Not only did cats crap on my car but their claws put hundreds of holes in my car cover!

Also when a cat starts to slide,the nails come out and dig into your paint.

I had an old asshole neighbor that smeared dog **** across my new white garage door when I lived in my other house and finished building a new garage. He thought my dog went in his yard… My dog had a fenced in yard. This particular time my wife and I were away 3 days with our dog… he told me that’s what I get for not cleaning it up… about an hour later I saw him out while the neighbors Rottweiler was taking a **** in his yard I said just to let you know that’s NOT my dog.. people are ******** and so glad I moved out of town 20 years ago…

I had an old asshole neighbor that smeared dog **** across my new white garage door when I lived in my other house and finished building a new garage. He thought my dog went in his yard… My dog had a fenced in yard. This particular time my wife and I were away 3 days with our dog… he told me that’s what I get for not cleaning it up… about an hour later I saw him out while the neighbors Rottweiler was taking a **** in his yard I said just to let you know that’s NOT my dog.. people are ******** and so glad I moved out of town 20 years ago…
Well you could have walked over, picked up a piece of the **** and wiped it on his garage door and said that's what you get for wiping it on my door.

Auto Transport Service
Back