• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door VIN sticker help

Kase

Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score
Need a little help with reconstructing the information on my door sticker after a repaint. The body shop masked off the original sticker but for some reason the information for the following areas are either all gone or partially gone. The fender tag has a 607 date code which is a June 7 date. As I have the original window sticker that shows a “S.O. No. of 607-AW-XXXXXX” which I believe translates to a June 7 date also. If the 607 code is the order date then how can one determine the Date of Manufacture day?

Date of Manufacture = 7 – 73

GVWR = 53 ? ? - Possibly 5385 or 5390

GAWR Front = ? ? 75 - Possibly 2675

GAWR Rear = ? 7 1 ? - Possibly 2710 or 2715

VIN = w ? ? 3 U ? ? ? 6 ? ? ? 7 - Can get this from Fender tag, Window sticker or Window VIN tag.

MDH = 0 ? ? ? 1 3 - M should be 07, D = unknown, H = 13

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

vntag1.jpg

Need a little help with reconstructing the information on my door sticker after a repaint. The body shop masked off the original sticker but for some reason the information for the following areas are either all gone or partially gone. The fender tag has a 607 date code which is a June 7 date. As I have the original window sticker that shows a “S.O. No. of 607-AW-XXXXXX” which I believe translates to a June 7 date also. If the 607 code is the order date then how can one determine the Date of Manufacture day?

Date of Manufacture = 7 – 73

GVWR = 53 ? ? - Possibly 5385 or 5390

GAWR Front = ? ? 75 - Possibly 2675

GAWR Rear = ? 7 1 ? - Possibly 2710 or 2715

VIN = w ? ? 3 U ? ? ? 6 ? ? ? 7 - Can get this from Fender tag, Window sticker or Window VIN tag.

MDH = 0 ? ? ? 1 3 - M should be 07, D = unknown, H = 13

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 1364133

Your scheduled date is 607. This is, obviously, not the actual build date as the door sticker shows it was actually built in 7 (July). Your car was built over three weeks 'late'.

"....how can one determine the Date of Manufacture day?"

You can't. That is a one day and one shot deal only. Likely, the only person that actually knew this info was the person that made the sticker. There is no other place this info is available. There is no way for only to know what numbers should be inserted here. We know it is in July from the 7-30 but there is no way to reconstruct which day in July.

There is a date at the bottom of the window sticker. That may help us narrow down potential dates for the door sticker.

Last edited:
On the window sticker "Total" line there is "0607 A12" then of course the Total 4,801.95.

73_Charger_Window_Sticker (3).jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back