• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND drivers side quarter window upper slide bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
Not the one with the curve in it, the other one that's flat, about 7-8 inches long and has a stud on each end to poke through the sheetmetal and take a threaded nut. The opposite end of the crank scissor rides back and forth in it horizontally. I have managed to lose that one. Thanks.

The blue arrow points to it.

mickqtrdetail2.jpg

I got one for you, needs a bead blasting or soaking in evapo rust but it’s solid and the studs are good

C363D394-B7CF-4039-A3AD-B37DF6960258.jpeg

4AE02910-9AE6-47E8-BBD8-4BC7BFD0497B.jpeg

You can have it just reimburse me for shipping, if you don’t have access to a bead blaster I’ll take it to work tomorrow and clean it up.

Last edited:
You can have it just reimburse me for shipping, if you don’t have access to a bead blaster I’ll take it to work tomorrow and clean it up.
I don't, thanks! Randy Bisbee, 2108 Old Jerusalem Road, Salisbury VT, 05769 It ought to fit in a Small Flat Rate box. I think they are like 7 or 8 bucks. How do you want to be paid?

I don't suppose you have a couple of 3/4" rubber body drain hole plugs?

How are you measuring the 3/4 inch size? I only found one that was 3/4 measured with a vernier caliper in the groove where the sheet metal will be. I have plenty that measure 5/8 and plenty that are 1 inch

How are you measuring the 3/4 inch size? I only found one that was 3/4 measured with a vernier caliper in the groove where the sheet metal will be. I have plenty that measure 5/8 and plenty that are 1 inch
just across the lip of the hole. I some 1 inch that wont fit. I mean, i can always widen the hole to use another size.

Are these the right ones or should I hold off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back