• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DRW pedal issues/questions

70chall440

Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
I have and plan to use a DRW pedal from a 2015 Grand Cherokee (bought new from RA) in my 71 Charger. I made a mount (actually am redoing it now) but I realized I don't have an electrical connector for it, so question #1 is does anyone know where I can get the connector outside of a salvage yard?

Next is I am interested to see how others mounted the pedal. I can mount it directly to the firewall but it puts the pedal almost at a horizontal position which technically would work, just doesn't look all that correct. I can make a bracket to tilt the pedal more forward which would make it look/function more like a stock pedal, I am just not sure the view is worth the drive. So, question #2 is how are others mounting the pedal?

Appreciate the responses in advance

I have and plan to use a DRW pedal from a 2015 Grand Cherokee (bought new from RA) in my 71 Charger. I made a mount (actually am redoing it now) but I realized I don't have an electrical connector for it, so question #1 is does anyone know where I can get the connector outside of a salvage yard?

Next is I am interested to see how others mounted the pedal. I can mount it directly to the firewall but it puts the pedal almost at a horizontal position which technically would work, just doesn't look all that correct. I can make a bracket to tilt the pedal more forward which would make it look/function more like a stock pedal, I am just not sure the view is worth the drive. So, question #2 is how are others mounting the pedal?

Appreciate the responses in advance
Is the the electrical connector you need? If so, let me know where to send it.
IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2886.jpeg

I was just planning on doing something similar to what these guys did to mount the pedal. Seems simple enough and can't really tell when installed.

392 Hemi Swap in Modern Hemi Swaps
Yeah that looks simple enough, I just got my pedal mount and I will see how I like it. Basically I just mounted it directly to the firewall.

Auto Transport Service
Back