• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dust trail or no dust trail.

My car? I add the dust trail. Your car? Do what YOU want. Nobody gonna dis your car cause you added a stripe it didn't have.

The stripe is NOT supposed to be centered in the scoop. Note that the "road runner" script is not centered on the scoop. The dust trail stripe should be centered on the road runner script.

I like the dust trail stripe and added one to my car. It is also reflective, so it adds a measure of safety so just maybe, someone not paying too much attention might see it!

View attachment 1350617
Yours looks to be correct. The yellow one looks to high.

1A78C6C6-F8AD-4E67-8A9C-C650A076F920.png

3D2D1F93-1D2F-43F0-8991-9A4877FF8DB8.png

If you like the stripe, go ahead and put them on. It’s not like a permanent alteration that would take a lot of time or effort to remove…

I like them both ways. My Roached Runner is a trail Dust stripe delete with just the bird. It's just barely there any but up close you can still see it. I have thought about adding the stripe. Then I talk myself out of it.

20210530_123448.jpg

20221009_171510.jpg

Can’t decide on the dust trail stripes so I put a piece of tape on the car so I can see about what it would look like. Would like you guys opinion. What you think ? View attachment 1350552
It's hard to tell in that small photo.....maybe you should ship the car over to me for a better assessment? :lol:

Looks great! Be ready for Rockingham?

Looks great, glad you're happy :thumbsup:
that's all that's important...

Auto Transport Service
Back