• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Heads Up CPW Spring Fling

Show still on per their website. Hope they have the brains to cancel early if they have to. Gotta cancel lots of Hotel reservations and time off requests at work. My gut tells me that they will cancel.

Based on what I read on the LA city web site,ALL permits for park uses have been cancelled for 5 weeks. Woodley is in the LA City park system. I have been waiting a few more days to see what happens. If it cancels, the next question is will Willow Springs cancel also? I won't go if the Fling cancels.

5 weeks is within the window.

Bad news:
Just read this elsewhere:

This is with much heavy heart, but we wanted to get the word out as soon as we confirmed with the City government. We will miss our Mopar Community coming together for a 34th time in April, but we hope to see you all in October.

Spring Fling 34 has officially been canceled due to the latest government Covid-19 mandate. City park use will not be rescheduled until after September, so we will see you at Fall Fling in October.

Chrysler Performance West Car Club is very sorry about the unfortunate situation in these unprecedented times. We appreciate your patience as club volunteers work on refunding event pre-registration fees.

Be assured Spring Fling will be back next year as strong as before.

Our Fall Fling 25th Anniversary event is confirmed for October 24, 2020 for your Mopar fix. Check website and social media for info and announcements.
Thank you for your continued support. Please stay safe and healthy.

Steve Wall
CPW club president
www.cpwclub.com

Fall Fling 33
October 26, 2019
Saturday
Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA
www.cpwclub.com
250+ show cars, 125+ swap, manf. midways
Malibu Cruise
Free Spectator Admission!

Why can’t they get their **** together and cancel it on the website? Gotta cancel Hotels both AirTel and Rosamond.

Why can’t they get their **** together and cancel it on the website? Gotta cancel Hotels both AirTel and Rosamond.

We just found out yesterday late afternoon. The statement was made and sent to the webmaster yesterday evening. Webmaster is east coast time zone.

Hope to have website changed soon.

Working tirelessly on emails, forums, social media starting this morning.

Steve Wall
CPW club president
www.cpwclub.com

Get on the phone and cancel reservations if you have them. Get and record the confirmation number.

87BE7B92-2365-4133-899C-4E9E416A0850.jpeg
Website has it now.

@autoxcuda any chance of making the Fall Fling a two day event this year?

Checked into that. The park has no 2-day weekend available during their September to December reschedule window.

That park books up last November. Not much opportunity for reschedule, especially 2-day. Luckily we already had Fall Fling October 24th, 2020

Checked into that. The park has no 2-day weekend available during their September to December reschedule window.

That park books up last November. Not much opportunity for reschedule, especially 2-day. Luckily we already had Fall Fling October 24th, 2020

Thats cool.. I thought I'd ask cause it's looking like there's gonna be allot of folks wanting their car fix when this joyride is over..

I had planned on buying a bunch of stuff for my Jigsaw Charger. Trunk floor, gas tank and straps, brake and fuel lines, a gas cap and maybe a few other odds and ends.
What a pisser.

B7870851-98C8-4684-86DF-9772B77EF8C8.jpeg
No MATS or Fling. That’s 3k in travel, lodging, fuel right there. Hell, that’s half the tax on this Rig.

Gruesome Newsom will quickly spend the $6700 or so tax. Maybe relocate the homeless.

7F129473-45F4-4BD8-BCED-336FBEFDD38C.jpeg
Email today says track day is still on.

Auto Transport Service
Back