• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay is your friend... Use it !

hi guys....i just want to tell you that alot of you guys are asking for parts that are EASILY obtained on Ebay. i just posted 6 links for things people are needing. there are a million bazillion gazillion parts on there for our cars.

in the past 14 months., i have restored 2....and working on #3 cars and i will say 90% of the things i needed i found on Ebay. a 1970 Road Runner...a 1966 Belvedere II...and im working on a 1972 AMC Javelin as we speak. ALL NICE REPRO STUFF...if that dont bother you......to me,,,new repro beats old beat up original stuff any day!

set yourself up a PAYPAL account through your bank. i have been ebaying for years and never had a problem with either Ebay or Paypal. thats all ya gotta do!! buying on Ebay is great....SELLING on Ebay suxx coz of all the fees....but youre buying and not selling !

search for what ya need....click it...pay for it , AND ITS AT YOUR HOUSE IN 3 OR 4 DAYS!...its that easy...and usually what you need is there....if it aint there today....you can bet it will be there in a day or a week .

thats all...thanx!:headbang:

and this add was brought to you by lol-lol

im on Ebay every day.lookin that is buying parts when i can.im a faithful ebater.i see alot of you are too.no wonder im always being out bid on parts for my 67 coronet 440.!.ha,ha...thanks God Bless Bear R.-

hi guys....i just want to tell you that alot of you guys are asking for parts that are EASILY obtained on Ebay. i just posted 6 links for things people are needing. there are a million bazillion gazillion parts on there for our cars.

in the past 14 months., i have restored 2....and working on #3 cars and i will say 90% of the things i needed i found on Ebay. a 1970 Road Runner...a 1966 Belvedere II...and im working on a 1972 AMC Javelin as we speak. ALL NICE REPRO STUFF...if that dont bother you......to me,,,new repro beats old beat up original stuff any day!

set yourself up a PAYPAL account through your bank. i have been ebaying for years and never had a problem with either Ebay or Paypal. thats all ya gotta do!! buying on Ebay is great....SELLING on Ebay suxx coz of all the fees....but youre buying and not selling !

search for what ya need....click it...pay for it , AND ITS AT YOUR HOUSE IN 3 OR 4 DAYS!...its that easy...and usually what you need is there....if it aint there today....you can bet it will be there in a day or a week .

thats all...thanx!:headbang:

Yes...You posted the same e-bay friend statement on My thread BUT unfortunately all the parts You posted were NOT the one I am needing. Didn't appreciate the attempt to make myself and the other posts look like dummies and You being the "sharpest knife in the drawer" Asked for help on this site as all OTHER avenues were exhausted.

Ditto what tpodwdog says. Also, ditto what bruzilla says about CWM, it is very annoying.

I have been on ebay for 13 years and bought thousands of things, and sold a few. I collect several things besides car stuff, and it still amazes me what comes up for sale that I would never have had the chance to buy without it. In all of that, I have only had six or seven bad experiences, and of those only twice did I end up giving bad feedback to the seller because they didn't resolve it to my satisfaction.

The only things I would add is to check the sellers feedback rating. I think that says a lot about how well you can trust them. Read the listing really well. Sometimes there are problems in the description that don't show up in pictures. If they say they don't give refunds I don't buy unless it is really cheap and worth the risk. If they have really bad or fuzzy pictures-don't buy! I can't get over how people trying to sell cars and other stuff put up bad pictures and expects someone to bid thousands of dollars.

Ebay thoughts

Damn, he posted his opinion .. Read his posts does not claim to be the "Sharpest Knife in the Draw" That was your opinion ..He was just advising people you can find Mopar deals out there nothing wrong with that is there ???..It is called being helpful...Your a little sensitive about YOUR thread, I never felt like a dummy, nor did any one else post they felt "Insulted" but, you seem to feel that way..We all must be dummies as you used FBBO after all other avenues were EXHAUSTED....[edopel youCAN find a deal
Yes...You posted the same e-bay friend statement on My thread BUT unfortunately all the parts You posted were NOT the one I am needing. Didn't appreciate the attempt to make myself and the other posts look like dummies and You being the "sharpest knife in the drawer" Asked for help on this site as all OTHER avenues were exhausted.

ssssshhh use that finger ^^^^^ a little softer will ya :icon_mrgreen:

Auto Transport Service
Back