• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electronic ignition connector repair end

PartsGuyDave

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Could anyone tell me where I might be able to purchase a repair end for an electronic distributor? It’s the engine harness side. It has a “16” on one side and a “EDI” on the other. Thanks very much.

6FB9991B-39B6-40FA-B0D7-6269B49180A2.jpeg 64D60690-C837-4163-896F-180002A6CD46.jpeg

Google it, they're very common and easy to come by ... just search 2 pin distributor connector

Google it, they're very common and easy to come by ... just search 2 pin distributor connector
Really? I could never find one. Ended up cutting one off an old distributor. Could you post a link please?

These are very common at an auto electric supply store. 2 3 And 4 pin versions.

Yeah, tried those. Won't fit correctly. Not the same as the Chrysler connector. Suggest a trip to the salvage yard. Either end will fit into each other, just make sure the wires are correct. Orange and black are opposite on each side.

I have some I cut from bad pick ups just the ride PM me if you want one.

Yeah, tried those. Won't fit correctly. Not the same as the Chrysler connector. Suggest a trip to the salvage yard. Either end will fit into each other, just make sure the wires are correct. Orange and black are opposite on each side.
Why not just replace both ends so they match?

Auto Transport Service
Back