• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate Sale

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score
I went to an estate sale this morning. There were a few items that may be of interest here.
20230107_082327.jpg
20230107_082309.jpg

Don Gartlis edition, I assume about 1995 3900 original miles. Assumed bad engine. The history I know is that it blew head gaskets when new, and was never fixed for very long before a repeat bad head gasket. It was suggested that there was to much boost, but the owner who is now deceased said his mechanic told him we were crazy. It's been at least 4 years since it was running, so the estate people just say assume bad engine. The owner was the owner of the dealership, so I don't know if it was ever titled to him. The asking price is 10K. Any interest, I will help as I can.
20230107_082214.jpg

Asking price is $18,500. That's where I stopped as I considered it over priced. It doesn't have a matched set of wheels or tires. The spare is on the ground and not under the truck. Same here, I will inquire futher if there is interest.

Asking price is $18,500. That's where I stopped as I considered it over priced. It doesn't have a matched set of wheels or tires. The spare is on the ground and not under the truck. Same here, I will inquire futher if there is interest.
I would be in at around 10K.....seeing as there's a lot to change on it. That and shipping would be a killer for me.

I would be in at around 10K.....seeing as there's a lot to change on it. That and shipping would be a killer for me.
Remove razorback and swap tires and rear bumper? Might take an entire afternoon?
10k? I had no idea LRE trucks plummeted in value

There were a lot of special tool kits, but everything I looked at were in the late 80's and 90's.
Quick Share

I had a 79 warlock
The spare was mounted to a bracket in the front of the bed behind the driver.
I know the little reds are close so that might be where it is supposed to be

Yeah: $10k aint gonna fix that lil red by the look of it.

Can't quite make out the front wheels, but the backs look like correct LRE wheels in the pic. Getting hard to find a clean set I hear.

Auto Transport Service
Back