• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esther’s thread

Let the smelly slipper vs the "stinky super pooper diaper" battle begin!! My money is on the diaper!! :lol:

Let the smelly slipper vs the "stinky super pooper diaper" battle begin!! My money is on the diaper!! :lol:
X2 on the diaper myself. Esther's still in the "everything goes in her mouth" phase. Right after a diaper change last night, my daughter(Emily) demonstrated her "mom skills" by swooping up a dirty diaper as Esther was on her way to give it a taste test. That diaper was set down for 5 seconds tops as Emily was putting Esther's pants back on. And Esther wasted no time. It's already as if Emily has eyes in the back of her head :lol:

Since we last seen Esther here in FBBO, she started on her first set of choppers. These came in around March of this year.
IMG_1857.png

Esther gives greetings to all as it’s been a few months since we’ve posted.
IMG_1846.png

Here’s a pic her mom took recently. That hat was actually her mom’s when she was a baby.
IMG_1847.png

Esther’s first Easter.
Say that real fast 3x lol.
IMG_1848.png

Well Nick its nice to see you posts ,We thought your wife kicked you off the computer or you bought a CHEVY OH thats right you did.:lol: :poke:

Well Nick its nice to see you posts ,We thought your wife kicked you off the computer or you bought a CHEVY OH thats right you did.:lol: :poke:
No, she didn’t kick me off lol. She actually encourages me to stay in touch with all you guys here. I sure do miss this place when I’m not on for a while. Been on my mind for weeks to get back here.

Thanks for reaching out like you do Dave. Appreciate you man.

And here’s more of what’s happened in the last few months…

Esther’s first time drinking through a straw

Couple more we took yesterday you may enjoy. Look at the picture of a picture in the camera viewfinder. Who does it look like is driving to you?
:lol:

IMG_7998.jpeg

IMG_9692.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s all over now. No stopping her. She started taking her first steps about two weeks ago. Here she is just a few minutes ago.

Here’s Esther getting chased by her dad. She’s still working on her strategy as you can see.

CUTIE!! Hey POP-POP, need to work on that "second gear stumble", not getting "traction". :lol:

Esther making pizza for her first time with mom today…

Auto Transport Service
Back