• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Even after installing 5 storage lifts in the garage,I still have cars outside!

chargervert

Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score
After installing 5 storage lifts in the garage I still had cars outside,so today I got my 73 Charger into my car trailer for the winter. I took advantage of the good weather today at 50 degrees outside,and got some cars moved around!

20221229_124943.jpg

20221229_141310.jpg

Too many projects Pete, and you aren't going to live long enough to finish them all. Time to liquidate some and just concentrate on your best ones, one at a time.

:thumbsup:

There are more than I will ever get to. I have a potential sale for one of the projects in the works.

What happened to the Lil Red Express?
It is still outside,and so is the 79 little red express truck at my friends house. If the car I am selling moves according to plan the 78 Little red express truck will be taking it's spot in the other trailer.

I feel like I am making a lot of progress getting as many cars as possible into good storage this year! It has become a monumental task,and I kicked some serious *** on it this year. They won't be worth much if I let them turn to **** out in the New England weather!

20220826_164428.jpg

20220925_200214.jpg

20220925_200146.jpg

20221025_202746.jpg

20220507_132213.jpg

Too many projects Pete, and you aren't going to live long enough to finish them all. Time to liquidate some and just concentrate on your best ones, one at a time.

:thumbsup:
I sold the 70 Road Runner convertible project,the Daytona stock car project and the 72 Satellite last year. I did buy a 71 Charger SE and a 72 Road Runner parts car. The parts car is cut up and gone. I have a possible sale in the works on one of my third gen Charger projects,so as long as I don't buy anymore,the downsizing has started.

I admit it I want to own all the cool Mopars! Every last one of them! Lol It was a good day getting the Charger out of the weather! I don't want to leave them outside like this guy who is going to fix up his Dodge someday!

DSC02329.JPG

Last edited:
A wise man once said " A guy can never own too many old Mopars" or can he.
The farmer said: I want NO more land....just that which joins me"/ I want no more Mopars, I have enough...or do I!?" lol

Only one? Keep going!
One at a time son! The last time I tried to downsize,I sold my 71 383 Road Runner clone,a 70 Charger roller I ended up buying back,another 70 Charger I took in trade for the 71 Road Runner clone,a 71 Charger SE 383 car,a 73 400 Charger SE and my 70 V code Road Runner 4 speed car. I should have kept the 70 Road Runner.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back