• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facebook

These dweebs really expect that im going to pay 200 dollahs to deactivate. theyll spend much more trying to collect.

293587-ba7dcde3de1c0d705de40eefba698b84.jpg

EsnobBatmanAsustado620x350.jpg

:D

Relax,it's a scam!
Its Facebook customer support!!......ive been on phone, emails etc. Yeah somebody hacked my account & FB is trying to hold me liable.
Im relaxed.....cant get blood from a turnip.

I've been on Facebook since 2007 or so and never had a problem even when there were issues. I got hacked one time, logged into Facebook using the correct email address and changed my login info. Sounds to me like you're dealing with the hackers and not the Facebook folks.

There's several Mopar swap and shop pages on Facebook that I use, but sadly a lot of the folks who list stuff on them are nuttier than some of the folks on ebay. They are always sure their items are made of gold. :)

I've been on Facebook since 2007 or so and never had a problem even when there were issues. I got hacked one time, logged into Facebook using the correct email address and changed my login info. Sounds to me like you're dealing with the hackers and not the Facebook folks.

There's several Mopar swap and shop pages on Facebook that I use, but sadly a lot of the folks who list stuff on them are nuttier than some of the folks on ebay. They are always sure their items are made of gold. :)
Well i called FB customer support, the phone number thats on line & i am unable to log on, which they acknowledged. Ive also attempted reaching them through their generic online contact and nada.

What is your Facebook user name sir? Perhaps I can look into it from my end.
If the account is not accessible by you and it is yours, if enough people report the page to FB, they will ask the person who hacked it to provide the same credentials they have asked of you. Been there, done that.....but in reality consider that page history. Open another page with a new email address and adjust you name

If the account is not accessible by you and it is yours, if enough people report the page to FB, they will ask the person who hacked it to provide the same credentials they have asked of you. Been there, done that.....but in reality consider that page history. Open another page with a new email address and adjust you name
I use Blade Cutter. My email which ive had since 05 is under Blade Cutter 100. What i dont get is why they would set the acct up on an email & password, to turn around two months later demanding that i send 'official' ID. Thats the stopper, i will not send personal info, so i told them to close acct, which they want 200.00 to do. They are not responding to emails now, but they keep sending FB activity notifications. Like one hand doesnt know what the other is doing.

Your account was locked because someone reported you as using a name other than what you are normally called. In other words FB wants everyone to use their real name. They did this to me a few years ago. I just created a new account and have been happy ever after. The Blade Cutter I am viewing posted last on 10/9. Lots of musician and airplane pics. is this you?

14440828_190495441382969_4811165026897774249_n.jpg

Your account was locked because someone reported you as using a name other than what you are normally called. In other words FB wants everyone to use their real name. They did this to me a few years ago. I just created a new account and have been happy ever after. The Blade Cutter I am viewing posted last on 10/9. Lots of musician and airplane pics. is this you?

View attachment 365983
Yeah, thats me. Its ridiculous their demand for documentation. They state a 'name i am known by in everyday life,' which i am known since 2005(bc i cut propeller blades). My email account is under the name Blade Cutter 100 since 2005. They have my real name, dob, telephone #, & selfies that i took with this phone during email exchanges.....im just going back to my old paranoi & putting as much distance between FB & self as possible. The only reason i created the page was to post pix of my propeller sculptures, 2.5 mos, ago. Since that time, a Gentleman has signed on to build our website for us.
'Aluminations'
So i just leave the damn page hanging......once one puts stuff on line, forget getting it back. Ill be much more prudent in future.
Thanks for checking Man.

BTW....yes someone did turn me in, he was whining at me in post previous to trouble about name where i informed Him that i Earned the name & he could take a flying ****. He was a Hollery supporter!! So his whole delivery was derrogatory & insulting.

I agree with all points, and liberals are ********.
TRUMP 2016

I filed a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau this morning.....see if that inspires FB to close acct. Otherwise its a Mexican standoff.
"give me politically incorrect or give me death".
This is me & my Big Sister, Whom i had not seen for 10 yrs. Leslie.

image1-1.jpg

I filed a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau this morning.....see if that inspires FB to close acct. Otherwise its a Mexican standoff.
"give me politically incorrect or give me death".
This is me & my Big Sister, Whom i had not seen for 10 yrs. Leslie.

View attachment 366085
That's great!! Hi Leslie:)

View attachment 365983
Same here,when I started I used HEMI-ITIS,then some alias reported me and THEY switched my screen name:mad:

Same here,when I started I used HEMI-ITIS,then some alias reported me and THEY switched my screen name:mad:
Aint that a pisser?! I think fb has got left control issues.....i hear founder Zuckerburg(?) is staunch sniveler lib.

Auto Transport Service
Back